Let's Play God!

Aquamarine

During the 80's I read a few articles written by top physicians stating it is man made. One article a scientist believed it was biological warfare but the creator died before they obtained the cure . I can't remember to much of it' at that time I was travelling aroud the USA and doing some heavy partying. Alot of it is foggy.

They could have and could have accidentally caught it. When I think it could be man made it disgust me that the human race might be that ruthless.

White men used an early form of bio-warfare on native americans.by camp upstream from the Indian camp and throwing diseased dead bodies into the river to cause sickness amoung the Indians who relied on the water for life. That disgust me also, being I'm part Cherokee.

When I said this thread was supposed to be a fantasy, I didn't mean "invent/circulate ridiculous theories"--I meant stuff like, have gravity be an option instead of a law, or when doctors pass all their exams they get X-ray vision. Or, people having nipples that come in a color of their choice.

That's more like it, DBZ--

if I was God, I might give in to the temptation to give people a set of screw-on heads, and then I could unscrew this one and screw on the one that looks like Rita Hayworth. I'd have another one that looks like Queen Latifah, for instance, too. Fully transferable brain, of course.

Edit: Yes, you'd definitely need a license for X-ray vision. Can't have just anybody going around looking at our insides. :P

Edited by Aquamarine

if I was God, I might give in to the temptation to give people a set of screw-on heads, and then I could unscrew this one and screw on the one that looks like Rita Hayworth. I'd have another one that looks like Queen Latifah, for instance, too. Fully transferable brain, of course.

Edit: Yes, you'd definitely need a license for X-ray vision. Can't have just anybody going around looking at our insides. :P

Couldn't Wurzel Gummidge do something like that?

But Aqua,

you don't need to look like Rita Hayworth :D

If I was God,

I play along with the idea that someone else had

One pill would solve whatever medical problem a person had,