Let's Play God!

Aquamarine

Sorry Rabia...let's face it....I am a hairy-legged Mary Poppins.

And that is another thing I would want to add to humankind if I was God: I would give humans the ability to conjour danger music or sing-song music whenever they please....just like in the old musical films where people randomly burst into song with an invisible orchestra backing them...or when you are being chased there is supenseful music backing you. To quote Jim Carrey from the film "The Cable Guy": "That's the problem with real life....there's no danger music!" :lol:

Richard, I'm new, and have really enjoyed your posts. You have a wonderful spirit and an amazing sense of humor :thanku:

My favorite vampire reminds me that blood would be a lot less scary if it was green. Also (not vampire-related) it would be convenient to have extendable bones ( a boon for the shorter folks among us, i.e. me).

Green Blood? :lol::lol::lol: That would give us a nice "glow" wouldn't it? You're too funny Aquamarine! And I like the extendable bones idea too!

if i was the great creator i would remove all weapon making ability and racism from the humans i created

Quite right too--but like I said, that's the stuff that goes without saying, like getting rid of cancer, etc.

Now, designing a knee that swivels in all directions is perhaps less obvious, but could turn out to be darn useful ( and could revolutionize the various dance contest shows). Also, I'd make orang-utans come in assorted colors.

Quite right too--but like I said, that's the stuff that goes without saying, like getting rid of cancer, etc.

no cancer would be wonderful i lost 3 grand parents, mom,dad & 2 aunts to that demon

And, our eyes would have the ability to take internal photos (shutter controlled by blinking) that could then be printed out and emerge as a scroll via the navel! B)

:thumbsup: Excellent idea! Perhaps we should also create some sort of recording function so we could instantly record the shows :D YouTube my arse :lol:

nine runs off to the lab to contemplate all these great creations...

:thumbsup: Excellent idea! Perhaps we should also create some sort of recording function so we could instantly record the shows :D YouTube my arse :lol:

nine runs off to the lab to contemplate all these great creations...

Well, here's where the four ears could have an additional function . . .

*runs after nine*

Archived