Zeppelin Mysteries Hosted by Steve A. Jones

SteveAJones

Excellent find, Knebby. This would suggest they may have flown back to London from

Newark on or around June 14th, the date the band flew to Los Angeles. There is the

also the possibility they stayed with the band thru their L.A. stint ending June 27th.

Possibly, but probably didn't go to all the L.A shows given a certain Plantation during the June 21st show. Or then again, it might suggest they were there. Cryptic and confusing... I know. :unsure:

I don't think it is curious. I guess both Jimmy and Ronnie felt nothing about Krrisy issue.

Krissy was just a groupie or something after all.

In fact she was rolled by a lot of men. Slut like her was a toy for men in this era.

Oh I think that's a bit harsh .

Plus he's now dumped Jo so does that make HER a groupie?

Oh I think that's a bit harsh .

Plus he's now dumped Jo so does that make HER a groupie?

Jo is decisive and is dignified woman. I think she is far from a groupie.

And plus she was a virtuous wife.

Though it was deleted now,the following article was here before.

http://krissy-wood.tripod.com/id6.html

Krissy Wood was a model, legendary groupie and wife of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood. She was the groupie extraordinaire who counted two Beatles and a Led Zeppelin guitarist among her lovers and a Rolling Stone as her husband. The woman who had affairs with Eric Clapton, George Harrison, John Lennon and Jimmy Page, and married Ronnie Wood, was reduced to selling treasured mementos of her past life and even seeking work in a supermarket in the last days of her life. She died in poverty aged 57, of a accidentally overdosed on Valium she was taking to combat her depression on 15th June 2005.

Edited by Alice75

I wonder if the Plant shot in the paper clip is a stock one they used or one of the show as it would mean Robert did a reversal and swapped out his typical short blouse for the long sleeved shirt...

Hmm maybe next we get weather reports to see if got got too cool for Robert's midriff!!!

Love those big screens !!!! Where's the vid?!?!? grrrr. :)

NOW...can we please get the barometric pressure, dew points, and humidity. <_<

Sheesh....you guys can do better than this!

J/K!!!!

:P

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airpor...eq_statename=NA

Daily Weekly Monthly Custom : May 4, 1973 info

Average : Record :

Temperature:

Mean Temperature -

Max Temperature 74 °F / 23 °C 84 °F / 28 °C (2006)

Min Temperature 54 °F / 12 °C 37 °F / 2 °C (2004)

Moisture:

Dew Point

Average Humidity

Maximum Humidity

Minimum Humidity

Precipitation:

Precipitation - - ()

Wind:

Wind Speed

Max Wind Speed

Max Gust Speed

R B)

I guess both Jimmy and Ronnie felt nothing about Krrisy issue.

Let's just hope they feel something about someone at least once in a while. Guys, if you want women to respect you, then you must treat them with respect. And ladies...

VH1’s Charm School is returning for a second season. While the first season was hosted by Mo’Nique, Sharon Osbourne will be the host for the second season. Instead of the Flavor Of Love girls, the Rock Of Love girls will be learning a thing or two about charm in the second season. VH1’s Rock of Love Girls: Charm School is scheduled to premiere in the Fall 2008.

In the series, Sharon Osbourne will face the challenge of teaching fourteen of the girls from Rock of Love with Bret Michaels how to be more lady-like. “Sharon Osbourne is undoubtedly one of the most successful women in the industry and truly an icon in the rock world. We knew she would immediately capture the imagination and attention of our cast and our audience,” said Jeff Olde, who is the EVP of Programming & Development at VH1. “Not only is she a true master at the art of the business, but Sharon is a master at the art of being herself and we are thrilled to have her spearheading this show.”

Contestants from both seasons of Rock of Love will live under one roof as they study etiquette, fashion, manners, and moderation. Each week the contestants will undertake a unique lesson and then take a test, which will lead to an expulsion. The last surviving contestant will win a $100,000 prize.

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2008...n-charm-school/

Rest in Peace, Krissy.

This page is dedicated to the memory of Krissy Wood, Ronnie's first wife.

Krissy, a lovely, caring woman

"who always put in extra appearances when babies were involved,"

will be much missed.

Krissy and Ron were married from 1971-1978.

I met Krissy in 1975 at a party in London, she was sitting with Keith Richards and they both very drunk were laughing histerically, we got to talking and she introduced me to Ronnie and Keith, I have never had such a good night in my life, if was absolutely classic, just joking and drinking, talking about life and so on. She was so full of life and at that time seemed very much in love with Ron as he did with her and content. Keith was very fond of her, they got on like a house on fire. Just real, normal people, she was so lovely, so beautiful and passionate and it is a great shame that her life was cut short so early. I think that she never really got over her split from Ronnie and that she was broken for many years. Rest in peace Krissy. You will be sadly missed.

--Neil, from London

http://www.slideonron.com/krissywood.htm

Edited by eternal light

I don't think it is curious. I guess both Jimmy and Ronnie felt nothing about Krrisy issue.

Krissy was just a groupie or something after all.

In fact she was rolled by a lot of men. Slut like her was a toy for men in this era.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I'm surprised to see this kind of double standard coming from a woman. It's not like all the men in question were virgins, after all.

some people actually can feel other people's pain

I have a friend who is a medical intuitive, she also feels people's and animal's pain. She makes her living helping animals. As of yet there's no licensing for medical intuitive work on people, and you don't need to be licensed to work on animals. :)

I was a skeptic until a couple of things happened. One day she came over and said "Oh, your knee. Sit down!" and proceeded to pop my right knee back into place (which wasn't too fun, actually). It had happened so gradually I wasn't even aware of it, myself... she felt the pain more clearly than I did. I even argued with her that everything was ok! Then she took the pain away. Oh.

A bit later she cured a chicken of a limp. Sounds nuts I know, who even thinks of a chicken's limp? She was there to adjust some of my other animals and said, "if you catch that chicken I can fix her, her leg is out of joint." So there was a fun several minutes of chasing a flapping limping chicken around the yard, and then she did exactly that - fixed the limp.

It's an amazing gift, but not an easy road. I imagine it's got to be a blessing to be help relieve suffering, is the other side of it. My whole world view changed because of her.

Sorry, way off topic. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airpor...eq_statename=NA

Daily Weekly Monthly Custom : May 4, 1973 info

Average : Record :

Temperature:

Mean Temperature -

Max Temperature 74 °F / 23 °C 84 °F / 28 °C (2006)

Min Temperature 54 °F / 12 °C 37 °F / 2 °C (2004)

Moisture:

Dew Point

Average Humidity

Maximum Humidity

Minimum Humidity

Precipitation:

Precipitation - - ()

Wind:

Wind Speed

Max Wind Speed

Max Gust Speed

R B)

:lol:

But still...only the temps?? :blink:

:D

Isn't the point of this thread collaboration?

Yes. Absolutely. In fact, collaboration is the key.

Forum members should always bear in mind this is a mysteries thread; by definition most of the topics discussed here have no obvious answer. In some instances, it will take (or has already taken) input from a band member to obtain the facts.

Whilst pursuing accurate details, contradictory info is often encountered. Respect for others is therefore essential to the endeavor. There is no point & nothing to be gained by posting anything here in a manner that discourages others from collaborating.

Back to the mysteries...

So Peter was clearly in New Orleans - even though Rosen said he stayed in SF with Jimmy. Another reliable source there then. :rolleyes:

I don't have Rosen's exact quote in front of me at the moment, but he could be correct in principle provided Peter (and Jimmy) weren't onboard Ceasar's Chariot when it flew to New Orleans on Tue, 7/26. It's conceivable they both remained behind to enjoy their next few days off in California, but when word was received of the tragedy Peter (and

possibly Jimmy) caught the next available flight to New Orleans that evening or first

thing the morning of Wed, 7/27. We do know with absolute certainty Peter was at the

Maison Dupuy hotel in New Orleans on Wed morning because he held a press conference

in the lobby to announce cancellation of the upcoming concerts in New Orleans, Chicago and Buffalo.

Again, no definitive answer, but one which takes Rosen's recollection into account. Two

things that bother me about this scenario is it requires Peter to have remained in the

Bay Area when he clearly needed to get the hell out of town and it puts geographical distance between he and Jimmy if Jimmy didn't fly out with him. I can't see Peter having done so unless he had someone he trusted look after Jimmy while he tended to matters in New Orleans.

I don't have Rosen's exact quote in front of me at the moment,

Following this ordeal in Oakland, the members separated: John Paul remained in California and went on a camping trip with family; Jimmy and Peter remained in San Francisco; and Bonzo, Cole, and Plant headed to New Orleans, the site of their next show.

- Steven Rosen

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/interviews/...jimmy_page.html

Again, no definitive answer, but one which takes Rosen's recollection into account. Two

things that bother me about this scenario is it requires Peter to have remained in the

Bay Area when he clearly needed to get the hell out of town and it puts geographical distance between he and Jimmy if Jimmy didn't fly out with him. I can't see Peter having done so unless he had someone he trusted look after Jimmy while he tended to matters in New Orleans.

Perhaps they took a later flight together.

Edited by eternal light

Interesting. In Buell's autobiography she actually says it wasn't Jimmy that called her a "coke whore", but intimated it was Plant and Grant. It's on page 82 of Rebel Heart.

"I was very attracted to Jimmy Page. He was my type — very dashing, very English, very Renaissance. He had that otherwordly, other- time vibe. If you fantasized about being a

princess and having a prince come and sweep you off your feet and take you on horseback to his castle, Jimmy Page was Sir Lancelot. What girl woudn't enjoy that fantasy, even if it was only for a week? We went out to dinner at expensive restaurants every night. We went shopping. Jimmy liked to go to metaphysical/astrology bookshops. We spent a lot of time in bed. We stayed up all night, hanging out, doing drugs, talking with Robert, Peter, Richard, and their entourages. Sometimes, I would do a little cocaine; other times, I would say no. I think Jimmy found that refreshing. I overheard him telling Robert and Peter, "She's not a coke whore."

I have a question.

I know Jimmy called Miss Pamela 'a bimbo' ,but who was 'coke whore' that Jimmy called ?

In ''Whole Lotta Led Zeppelin: The Illustrated History of the Heaviest Band of All Time (Hardcover)''by Jon Bream

It is written that ''Pamela Des Barres was only one of many Zeppelin groupies. Another was Bebe Buell.''(page.122)

If Jimmy called each of them bimbo & coke whore....

They were considered to be only groupies.

But because both of them wrote that they were serious lovers of Jimmy in their books he got angry,didn't he?

Edited by Alice75