Zeppelin Mysteries Hosted by Steve A. Jones

SteveAJones

Why did Jimmy dump her in a bad way?

Because he never loved Lori as same as Pamela.

They were mere the comforts during tours. It is merely it.

They were women who he could have chosen to treat with respect. I wonder if there are any more mysteries to delve into tonight.

Edited by eternal light

Thank you for your info,lynn.

Jimmy never loved Pamela. Nevertheless,she behaved(in her books) as if she knew Jimmy most. Jimmy might not have been able to endure it.

You're welcome!

I think she knew Jimmy quite well in the early years, whether he loved her or not is anyone's guess. I think he could not "endure" his private life made public in her book. :)

IMO it was her life experiences she chose to write about and I think she has every right to do that.

Edited by lynn

They were women who he could have chosen to treat with respect. I wonder if there are any more mysteries to delve into tonight.

Anyway, nowadays Jimmy doesn't come in contact with Pamela and Lori(etc) at all.

I think that it tells all. I think that Robert has sympathy in groupies much more than Jimmy.

Edited by Alice75

jimjam.jpg

Great pic! We've got Rodney Bingenheimer, Jimmy, Pamela and Lori at (most probably) Bingenheimer's English Disco or the Rainbow Bar & Grill on the Sunset Strip in LA in June '72.

Led Zeppelin's 6/25/72 afternoon soundcheck at the LA Forum was recorded -- an hour of 'Elvis Golden Discs Volume One' renditions!

Edited by SteveAJones

False pride fails to impress me. Man, I'm getting hard to impress. Must be that boyfriend of mine who spoiled me. Well, anyway, back to the mysteries.

However that pride may impress Jimmy.

Does not this thread concern Jimmy and the members of the band?

Great pic! We've got Rodney Bingenheimer, Jimmy, Pamela and Lori at (most probably) Bingenheimer's English Disco or the Rainbow Bar & Grill on the Sunset Strip in LA in June '72.

Led Zeppelin's 6/25/72 afternoon soundcheck at the LA Forum was recorded -- an hour of 'Elvis Golden Discs Volume One' renditions!

Regarding this pic, I see you edited. I was going to say that I thought the pic was around 1972. In her book, "I'm with the Band" Pamela has a pic (showing them in same clothing, hair etc.) with a caption that reads, The night Jimmy Page sleazed off with a giggling pubescent.

Though recently Jimmy sometimes is talking about his granddaughter,he might never want her to become a girl like Pamela and Lori. He might want her to become a lady surely.

That is really a mystery. Personally, I think that Pamela and Lori are ladies who deserve respect.

Edited by eternal light

Everybody sure that pic is from 72 ? I'm thinking 73

Ally,

I not exactly sure of the date but, Pamela states in her book that she and Jimmy broke up after he met Charlotte (1970) and refers to this time period of the pic " a couple years later." According to her they did reconnect at the time of the pic. I don't have exact references but in other books I've read it has been written that Jimmy began seeing Lori in 1972. Will have to search more thoroughly!

:)

That is really a mystery. Personally, I think that Pamela and Lori are ladies who deserve respect.

It is exactly a difference of recognition to the groupie.

I think them to be a kind of prostitute and you don't.

Is(Was) Jimmy respecting them? I was glad to know that his and my recognition was almost the same. That's all.

Ally,

I not exactly sure of the date but, Pamela states in her book that she and Jimmy broke up after he met Charlotte (1970) and refers to this time period of the pic " a couple years later." According to her they did reconnect at the time of the pic. I don't have exact references but in other books I've read it has been written that Jimmy began seeing Lori in 1972. Will have to search more thoroughly!

:)

:) I'm jogging my memory here as well . It's Jimmy's hair that got me thinking...lol