Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
poortom

jones reveals get together

I was reading the planet rock webpage and it reveals the Jonesy has revealed that the band are having a get together in January........Heres hoping for that tour.

It's a business meeting mate. They have had them regularly since 1980. Nowt new.

It's a business meeting mate. They have had them regularly since 1980. Nowt new.

With all due respect - unless of course you are a Zep insider, in which case I apologise - you don't know that this particular meeting is 'just' a business meeting any more than anyone else does.

You're probably right, of course, but I can't imagine the O2 wouldn't come up in conversation at least, can you?

Before you shoot me down in flames, I'm far from expecting a tour - in fact, quite the opposite. Then again, I didn't believe the reunion talk when I first heard it.

With all due respect - unless of course you are a Zep insider, in which case I apologise - you don't know that this particular meeting is 'just' a business meeting any more than anyone else does.

:hysterical:

The real funny part of this post is the "You don't know shit...unless you do and I can kiss your ass" tone!

By the by, wouldn't one call a possible reunion tour/another show/a few shows/no show discussion "business" as well?

Other things on the (likely) agenda:

* Should we continue the Verizon agreement?

* How shall we handle the O2 footage?

* Are we going to remaster the entire catalog the same way as Mothership?

* What special releases can we issue for our 40th anniversary?

And so on.

The real funny part of this post is the "You don't know shit...unless you do and I can kiss your ass" tone!

That may be how you read what I actually wrote but I like to think the way I put it was just a little more courteous! Maybe there was a touch of irony in my post too that you missed...

Other than that, I agree with the rest of what you had to say!

That's almost correct. :)

Edited by Knebby

You're probably right, of course, but I can't imagine the O2 wouldn't come up in conversation at least, can you?

Before you shoot me down in flames, I'm far from expecting a tour - in fact, quite the opposite. Then again, I didn't believe the reunion talk when I first heard it.

By the by, wouldn't one call a possible reunion tour/another show/a few shows/no show discussion "business" as well?

Other things on the (likely) agenda:

* Should we continue the Verizon agreement?

* How shall we handle the O2 footage?

* Are we going to remaster the entire catalog the same way as Mothership?

* What special releases can we issue for our 40th anniversary?

And so on.

That's almost correct. :)

:hysterical::hysterical:

I love this place. Makes me feel good about myself!

Unless you don't know what the hell you're talking about... <_<

:P

I'm still trying to figure out how ANYTHING he initially wrote in that first paragraph could be construed ironically. :huh:

I have to say, one of the things I find interesting about this board is how threads can veer off into antagony at the drop of a hat! Makes me laugh! The same thing happens on the XTC board, although there it's usually someone trying to make everyone laugh.

Actually, this board reminds me of the XTC board a lot, everyone's pretty loose on here. Communication on the internet just always makes me laugh, things careen off into madness without a care. And that's one of the good things about it.

It's more then just a business meeting :)

They're baking blintzes as well? How lovely!

Tour

DVD footage

Zurich 1980

Taxes

Martini's and Lunch