Whole Lotta Plant in Louisiana

Rock Historian

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss performed @ the Municipal Auditorium in Shreveport Louisiana 4/26/23.A very nice and intimate venue. Here is a haunting version of "When the Levee Breaks" incorporating a snippet of "Friends" in the mix.

On Friday April 28th they performed at Jazz Fest (opening day) at 5:30pm to a huge crowd.

Later that evening Plant made his way to the Preservation Hall. If I had to guess, he had just as much fun performing low key. Here he is with the Preservation Hall band singing lyrics from another time. There is another video of this from the front of the stage that has gone viral on Instagram.

Edited by Rock Historian

• Rock Historian changed the title to Whole Lotta Plant in Louisiana

I have been listening to his performance for a few days now. While I love/respect every member equally, it is amazing to see Plant out there actively working and pursuing his passion and dedication. I will say that I would love for him to do something acoustic with Page, but either way, just being able to watch and listen to him perform is incredible. This is a 75 year old man who is crushing it! God Bless him. 

4 hours ago, Rock Historian said:

Yes I do!!! Same over here Dave. Let's keep in touch

Sounds good!

I purchased 4 of 5 years of TZ on Prime. One of seasons isn't available as a season purchase but $ 1.99 per episode, while the other full seasons were $19.99. Thought those were a good deal.