Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfman

Led Zeppelin 3-D Laser Light Show in NJ!

I went to the most incredible show tonight at a planetarium in NJ....45 minutes of Zep in 3-D lasers....so damn cool...some songs had characters from the song (ex/STH had a lady walking in the beginning) so it just added to the amazing effects....I drank some green tea before I went in (PUFF PUFF :) ) so it basically was like walking into a live kaleidoscope..the company is touring so check it out if comes by you...oh yeah, it's only $5!!!

P.S. You have a choice of 3-D glasses for another $2 or Rainbow for $1.....I bought both and enjoyed the rainbow much better!!!

where In NJ was this do they have a website? Im from south jersey and I would love to go to this if there still around.

Google Raritan Valley Planetarium...they have another show in Feb./March...I'll go again!!!

AND GET THE RAINBOW GLASSES B)

Edited by Wolfman

Where all does this thing go?

Not sure but the laser show is produced by a national company....I think they are called Aura!

Damn its only 5 bucks next show on feb 9 i think ill check it out

Cool! I'm from Jersey also-. I'll have to google or dogpile it.

I went to the most incredible show tonight at a planetarium in NJ....45 minutes of Zep in 3-D lasers....so damn cool...some songs had characters from the song (ex/STH had a lady walking in the beginning) so it just added to the amazing effects....I drank some green tea before I went in (PUFF PUFF :) ) so it basically was like walking into a live kaleidoscope..the company is touring so check it out if comes by you...oh yeah, it's only $5!!!

P.S. You have a choice of 3-D glasses for another $2 or Rainbow for $1.....I bought both and enjoyed the rainbow much better!!!

wolfman i believe that jealousy and envy are such wasted emotions and yet i am incredibly both of these thinfs right now :D