Robert Plant thinks the concert is going to be dreadful?

Lol..My avatar. Ha. If you think thats disturbing, then the animated gif version that I loaded would have really bothered you. Looks like the new forum doesn't support animated gifs in the avatar section. Michael Knight comin atcha:

hasselhoff.gif

It's funny how the image on his undies look like a wiener and then when it zoom's out, it's just a pic of him.

That's disturbing and hilarious.

Make it stop. :huh:

This is an excellent point though I think it may have gone over Michelle's head... Sorry, Michelle, no disrespect intended, I just haven't seen you reply to this.

And she won't....she's been carefully picking her way around any posts that contain logic. ;)

Sorry for the trouble Aquamarine. Forgive me, I'm new.

James

No problem, pal, I'm new too! Let's all just continue to express our opinions freely, and I'd like to thank Eskimo for defending mine. :thanku: Still going to disagree with you about Robert's early use of his voice, though, James, because much as I love the early stuff too, Robert's voice has much less versatility than it came to have in later years--to ME. But of course others will disgree.

Compared to David Hasselhoff's voice, though . . . :whistling:

*Edited for speling

No problem, pal, I'm new too! Let's all just continue to express our opinions freely, and I'd like to thank Eskimo for defending mine. :thanku: Still going to disagree with you about Robert's early use of his voice, though, James, because much as I love the early stuff too, Robert's voice has much less versatility than it came to have in later years--to ME. But of course others will disgree.

*Edited for speling

I understand the difference that you're pointing too. I do still love Robert's singing and will catch any show that he participates in if I can. If you look at LZIII, you'll hear a wide variety of vocal techniques in one album covering a few different styles of music and demonstrating a seemingly boundless vocal range. I do think that you make GREAT points, though and I agree, in part, with you.

Never been a Hasselhoff fan in any way, whether it be acting or singing (if you could call it that).

On topic, I am sure that Robert is working hard and looking forward to the performance. The use of old media blurbs to cloud his genuine thoughts about THIS upcoming show is not cool. Let's find new quotes that are talking about THIS SHOW to talk about.

It's funny how the image on his undies look like a wiener and then when it zoom's out, it's just a pic of him.

That's disturbing and hilarious.

Make it stop. :huh:

I noticed that too. Made me think of ol Joe Camel. I can't make it stop. Michael Knight will remain smug in his man panties forever.

And she won't....she's been carefully picking her way around any posts that contain logic. ;)

You got me there babe. I'm just a worried old hag worrying about the little munchkins.

I just hope Page takes his Glucosamine tabs & Vicodin, and Plant gargle some ginger tea. I hope they got some back-up guitarists too in case Page's injury comes back.

*Edited for speling

You're welcome, Aqua.

I guess I'm not going to get an apology from James, but that's fine. I'm used to it. :'( ;)

You got me there babe. I'm just a worried old hag worrying about the little munchkins.

I just hope Page takes his Glucosamine tabs & Vicodin, and Plant gargle some ginger tea. I hope they got some back-up guitarists too in case Page's injury comes back.

There's no Led Zeppelin concert without Page... and I sincerely hope he stays off the drugs and booze for this concert.

Archived