American Idol

Kissandra

That's a little extreme, don't you think? :lol: I am surprised the show is still going...especially since none of the contestants from the past aside from like three have really gone anywhere, but I would like to audition some day.

I've been watching the auditions. It seems like they are putting through to Hollywood a lot more mediocre singers this year. Do you know why Paula and Randy always seem to agree? It's a bit much. Let us know if/when you audition. What song would you sing?

For whatever reason the masses love garbarge entertainment like American Idol and Dancing With the Hasbeens. This cheap entertainment has turned tv in the wrong direction. I miss the days when there were lots of funny tv shows to watch. Like Seinfeld, etc. When the best programming on tv is reruns of tv shows from the past then you are in trouble. All that's on tv now is Reality tv or CSI (insert the city here). It's pathetic.

For whatever reason the masses love garbarge entertainment like American Idol and Dancing With the Hasbeens. This cheap entertainment has turned tv in the wrong direction. I miss the days when there were lots of funny tv shows to watch. Like Seinfeld, etc. When the best programming on tv is reruns of tv shows from the past then you are in trouble. All that's on tv now is Reality tv or CSI (insert the city here). It's pathetic.

I miss the days when there were lots of funny tv shows to watch. Like Seinfeld, etc. When the best programming on tv is reruns of tv shows from the past then you are in trouble.

We've been watching 'Sanford & Son' from Netflix. So classic. :D

Aunt Esther: 'We have inner beauty'.

Fred: 'Then you better put your liver on your face'

:lol:

My fave comedy shows these days: Family Guy, 3-1/2 Men.

I don't mind the competition reality shows like Idol, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef, Project Runway or Dancing w/the Stars, but I don't care so much for the ones of those when people get too much into their personal lives like Keeping Up With The Kardashians( I mean seriously, what is Kim's claim to fame other than making a sex tape and being rich?) My Fair Brady, Snoop Dogg's new show, etc.

I've been watching the auditions. It seems like they are putting through to Hollywood a lot more mediocre singers this year. Do you know why Paula and Randy always seem to agree? It's a bit much. Let us know if/when you audition. What song would you sing?

I agree, but I usually feel that way. Usually I agree with their decision unless I think they shouldn't have let someone through. They did all agree on turning down one girl this year and I couldn't believe it. I'd like to audition for season 9 at the latest, that's about as far as my plans are right now :lol:. As for which song I'd sing, I have no idea. It's something I've thought about for a very long time--the audition song and songs to follow. Song choice is definitely key. And you have to be on point every time. I have seen good singers go down though and I've seen bad singers go far. Especially last season, I mean really.

I don't like reality television aside from American Idol and Gordon Ramsay's shows. Oh and Last Comic Standing. I don't know, it depends on what you like. House is my favorite show out now.

UnknownComicCenterfold.jpg

If you have to ask....you weren't there !!!! :lol:

What the.... :o:lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived