Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Metropolis

Need Answer Qucik

hey sorry for posting this in ramble on but i figure its the most frequently used forum and i kinda need to know this soon cause im moving into a new place and dont got internet yet so at sisters now. anyways i heard a song on the radio and need to know what its called and who its by. its acoustic and sounds very similar to over the hills and far away. the voice sounded kinda like either steven tyler or tesla. there was some lyric that said the word "crazy" and another that said bout girl leaving or being gone. and its not Crazy by aerosmith either. any help would be very much appreciated, thanks!

Having looked up Tesla & crazy, is it by any chance Tesla's Lazy Days, Crazy Nights?

no thats not it, its acoustic, very similar sounding to OTHAFA, but yet it has some electric solos over it. pretty talented sounding song so thought maybe aerosmith or something, voice reminds me of steven tyler too but its not blatantly sounding like him so not sure.

I found the song, they played it again on "Two For Tuesdays" on that station. What You Give by Tesla, fuckin killer song. I thought tesla was just another hair band from the 70's but they got some good shit.