1975.03.14 Remastered Soundboard

Here's the next installment in The Stereo Project. Send me a message for the link. Also, check out the sample below. Seems like Jimmy breaks a string near the end of Heartbreaker and the rest of the group do a cool jam while the guitar is being fixed.

Sample:

Thanks Steve.

Link received, show downloaded, unzipped, and fired up! I really appreciate the effort you are putting in to fashion such great sounding shows for both long-timers in Zep fandom and the many (I'm sure) younger fans only recently discovering the music.

Michael

Just now, RaKaCHa said:

Thanks for sharing those steve.

I have 3/19 and 3/21, does this one add anything ?

If you just want the best performances from March 1975, those two are better than this one. If you want to hear everything Zep played during that period, this one is worth getting.

I thoroughly enjoyed this.  Steve's incredible work makes the show shine - it sounds great and their performance is better than you might remember or expect.  

For those who want to (pretty sure we all want to!) really hear JPJ and what he is capable of, this show and mix showcase his genius perfectly.

Check out JPJ during Page's solo on Over the Hills 🤯

Steve knows JPJ

55 minutes ago, Ian Smith said:

For those who want to (pretty sure we all want to!) really hear JPJ and what he is capable of, this show and mix showcase his genius perfectly.

Check out JPJ during Page's solo on Over the Hills 🤯

Steve knows JPJ

I wish I knew him 😃 

1 hour ago, shelflife said:

I thoroughly enjoyed this.  Steve's incredible work makes the show shine - it sounds great and their performance is better than you might remember or expect.  

The key is bringing each of the instruments to the front while still giving them space to be heard individually. Once that's done, the talent of everyone in the band becomes self evident and the performance comes fully to life. 

• 3 weeks later...