Hello from Roisin Dubh

Roisin Dubh

Well, probably it's because nobody knows the answer to your first question (well, I don't!), and the answer to your second question is, this is it. That site has been closed down and replaced with this one.

Hello 'Aquamarine'

REPLACED :o:o:o:o WOW, just as I was getting settled in :unsure: now I'll have to start again with a Zero post count :huh: and I know how IMPORTANT post count is to most forum members, :blahblah: it is almost like 'status', :wtf: which amazes me as some posts have no content or sense and seem quite pointless. :unsure:

Thank you for enlightening me, :thumbsup: I take it there are lots of Zep 'forums' then?

Hello 'Aquamarine'

REPLACED :o:o:o:o WOW, just as I was getting settled in :unsure: now I'll have to start again with a Zero post count :huh: and I know how IMPORTANT post count is to most forum members, :blahblah: it is almost like 'status', :wtf: which amazes me as some posts have no content or sense and seem quite pointless. :unsure:

Thank you for enlightening me, :thumbsup:I take it there are lots of Zep 'forums' then?

Yes, but I don't know how many, I'm afraid.

there are a whole shitload, and i prefer the people here the most out of all of them. some forums are just so cruel to newbies…we all are newbies at some point, after all! and hello roisin dubh :wave:

Hello 'zoso13zeppelin', that really suprises me, I mean this is a brand new 'forum' isn't it? :blink:

But I sure do know what you mean, :angry: some of the 'forum dominators' are HELLISH, :duel: I think all 'hellish' 'forum dominators' should be rounded :thumbdown: up and given their own 'Hell Hole'. <_<

:yay: Hello all, anyone have any idea just how many 'Zeppelin' forums there are and what has happened to the one with the 'Zeppelin' on the fron page?

Hi Roisin

I think you won't forget that this one is the "official" forum from the official website ...

So, many out there, but one official only ... B)

• 2 weeks later...

hi Roisin Dubh

i see that someone nearly said black rose!

your icon reminds of a winters reign lp cover....

i always find it fun to link lizzy to most things, can you find a link from led zep to lizzy?

regards

jay

ps im still waiting for a hello myself! maybe i need to change my icon to an lp cover...

Hello there 'wendigo', are you Irish?

I'm sure there must be thousands of Irish fans here :D

I'm half-Irish and am currently living in Clare.

I don't know, I think there was 1 or 2 others in the old forum! :lol: I'm a bit lonely! Where are you from??

I'm half-Irish and am currently living in Clare.

I don't know, I think there was 1 or 2 others in the old forum! :lol: I'm a bit lonely! Where are you from??

I'm in the South of England, but I'm from Greenbelt London, part Irish, (Northern,) I'm told my

Great Grandma was from Enniskillen, I visit sometimes, Clare is really nice, one of my favorite

spots is Killaloe.

I'm lonely sometimes, but I'm used to living alone now.

When I was given the 'nick-name' Roisin Dubh, it was a comment on my almost black hair.

My admirer told me I was his 'Rosaleen'.

hi Roisin Dubh

i see that someone nearly said black rose!

your icon reminds of a winters reign lp cover....

i always find it fun to link lizzy to most things, can you find a link from led zep to lizzy?

regards

jay

ps im still waiting for a hello myself! maybe i need to change my icon to an lp cover...

Still waiting for a Hello :wave: Hi there, well the man was right, being Irish, he knows that it means, 'Black Rose'.

The 'Lizzy' link, I can think of quite a few, lets start with 'The Boys', they were my Band, we were in Germany, way before 'Lizzy' were formed.= 'Led Zeppelin' was a German Airship, some of my Band were in the 'R.A.F.' :ph34r:

What link do you see?

Oh and the 'avatar', have you heard of 'Arthur Brown', he visited our town a couple of years ago, bearing a lantern...........

I'm in the South of England, but I'm from Greenbelt London, part Irish, (Northern,) I'm told my

Great Grandma was from Enniskillen, I visit sometimes, Clare is really nice, one of my favorite

spots is Killaloe.

I'm lonely sometimes, but I'm used to living alone now.

When I was given the 'nick-name' Roisin Dubh, it was a comment on my almost black hair.

My admirer told me I was his 'Rosaleen'.

Cool! Yeah, Killaloe's alright, don't go there very often. Ah...so is your name Rosaleen then??

And...I don't know if your last post was referring to me, but I'm a girl. :)

hi ya

yes that was a good linking!

a boring one (well for 1.30am) for you:

both groups have reunited

and also both do similar lengths of time in their original careers:

1970-1983 TL

1968-1980 LZ

regards

jay

ps found that winters reign lp cover link!:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WINTERS-REIGN-beginn...4QQcmdZViewItem

I was playing with a band from 1963-1965 TB, that's the band that got TL famous..........

.......... and BEFORE LZ!!!! (and in Germany.)

Well hello Deirdre, that's quite an unusual name these days, glad we got that cleared up, silly me, thinking you were a bloke :D (I'm a female, by the way.)

Tis a very special name :D

Nah, it's alright, it happened twice in the old thread.

And yeah, I guessed that :lol:

Tis a very special name :D

Nah, it's alright, it happened twice in the old thread.

And yeah, I guessed that :lol:

I see you have a 'thread' going with someone else, so what's that about then? Are you together or is it just someone you've met on the net?

• 2 months later...

Archived