Hello from Roisin Dubh

Roisin Dubh

Roisin means 'Rose' and Dubh means Black OK?

Phil used to call me that because I have nearly black hair and I'm part Spanish, back when he was courting me, I was tanned too.......

Look at the picture on 'Vagabonds' the dark haired person looks like me as well as Gary,

(we're both part Northern Irish :ph34r: )

"My Teen Dream, my Rosaleen, my Rock Queen, my Fraulein my Rosin Dubh"

("My one and only true love")

:yay: Hello all, anyone have any idea just how many 'Zeppelin' forums there are and what has happened to the one with the 'Zeppelin' on the fron page? I tried to access it today back got 'page not available'....... :o ????

Hello From Phoenix, AZ B)

I see you have a 'thread' going with someone else, so what's that about then? Are you together or is it just someone you've met on the net?

:hysterical: Fenix is my Welsh friend who I love, but he's 17 years older than me and has a missus of his own! We're just good mates, that's all. And he pronounced me an honourary Welshwoman :)

:hysterical: Fenix is my Welsh friend who I love, but he's 17 years older than me and has a missus of his own! We're just good mates, that's all. And he pronounced me an honourary Welshwoman :)

Oh I see,

I love Wales, and usually get on with the Welsh, I suppose it's because I'm really quite 'down to earth' as they say.

I bought the 'Waggon with the Dragon', from a Welsh lorry Driver for a reasonable price, he had converted it for 'motor-cross', I do go to Wales quite a lot, being easier to get to then Ireland,

which I really miss and my Family there........

I'm probably older than you too, don't ask how old please :blush:

Oh I see,

I love Wales, and usually get on with the Welsh, I suppose it's because I'm really quite 'down to earth' as they say.

I bought the 'Waggon with the Dragon', from a Welsh lorry Driver for a reasonable price, he had converted it for 'motor-cross', I do go to Wales quite a lot, being easier to get to then Ireland,

which I really miss and my Family there........

I'm probably older than you too, don't ask how old please :blush:

I love the sound of your "Waggon with the Dragon", I'd like one for myself :lol:

Well, I'm 16, so I won't ask you your age, although it's nothing to be ashamed of!

I love the sound of your "Waggon with the Dragon", I'd like one for myself :lol:

Well, I'm 16, so I won't ask you your age, although it's nothing to be ashamed of!

I'm as old as my tongue and a bit older than my teeth :mellow:

I'm a 'lady' so I'm not telling :hippy:

Hello. Why are the majority of your posts in THIS topic and the Thin Lizzy topic? Just wondering?

This a strange 'Hello', I have posted on quite a few threads and you have not said 'Hello' to me before, so tell me, why do you post on this 'Hello' thread or the threads that YOU usually post on?

Because I was telling the story of 'Black Rose' and why I use the name, you see,

I'm the 'Queen without a King'...............

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

*Bump*

Wow that was some trip, I had to return home early because of the weather.

I've been away again, went to London and to Kent again, then to Sussex, looking for a really nice spot I found last year, found it again, on the border.

Plus I found another really great camping spot, quite close to it, up in the hills.

Hello to all you new folks,

I see there's been quite a few since I posted last. :hippy:

I hope to get to talk to you sometime on the forum, why not stop and post a hello?

*Bump*

Wow that was some trip, I had to return home early because of the weather.

I've been away again, went to London and to Kent again, then to Sussex, looking for a really nice spot I found last year, found it again, on the border.

Plus I found another really great camping spot, quite close to it, up in the hills.

Hello to all you new folks,

I see there's been quite a few since I posted last. :hippy:

I hope to get to talk to you sometime on the forum, why not stop and post a hello?

Hey Roisin Dubh! I missed this thread the first time around! I remember you! Phil Lynott "dubh-bbed" you right? Cheers! Nice to see you! :beer:

Archived