Help posting a photo

Cat

Instead of hotlinking from the original website...try saving the pic to YOUR harddrive then uploading thru tinypic.com

No registration necessary.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Instead of hotlinking from the original website...try saving the pic to YOUR harddrive then uploading thru tinypic.com

No registration necessary.

I uploaded the photo on tinypic, and have copied the link to insert photos into forums. I tried to "Insert Image" when posting, but it didn't work. What did I do wrong? ARGHHH!

I uploaded the photo on tinypic, and have copied the link to insert photos into forums. I tried to "Insert Image" when posting, but it didn't work. What did I do wrong? ARGHHH!

When you click insert image, delete the http: then right click and paste the link

On the page of tinypic after you've uploaded the photo to there....just highlight the link that says IMG code for forum and message boards...

then copy here....you don't need to 'insert' anything...just the url and it'll have the %7Boption%7D brackets already surrounding it....

* ha !! there you go ! :D

On the page of tinypic after you've uploaded the photo to there....just highlight the link that says IMG code for forum and message boards...

then copy here....you don't need to 'insert' anything...just the url and it'll have the :D

Let me try ....

' alt='> '>

Archived