TSRTS Limited Collector's DVD

I ordered from Warner Home Video a long time ago and keep receiving e-mails that there has been a "further delay in shipping". The latest e-mail says that unless I phone them within the next 7 days to consent to this delay they will cancel the order.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or do you know where else I can get this?

I ordered from Warner Home Video a long time ago and keep receiving e-mails that there has been a "further delay in shipping". The latest e-mail says that unless I phone them within the next 7 days to consent to this delay they will cancel the order.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or do you know where else I can get this?

What does this one have that the one I bought in the store doesnt have?

That is what I heard also.. something to do with a copyright issue. That's why they are hard to find in stores right now. I went and picked up the DVD's without the extra stuff since I found them in Borders and also got the CD's. I did want the extra stuff but I'm happy to at least have the DVD's and CD's. They are both awesome!!

I didn't open my shirt. I'd be too tempted to wear it and I'd spill something on it. Better that stays wrapped.

Otherwise, that box is an entire collection in itself.

I didn't open mine either. It's neatly packed inside the box as it came. I don't even know what it looks like apart from the pictures I've seen of it!

----- They have not been recalled, but it seems that several versions of the new release (HD-DVD, Blu-Ray, Special Ed.) are not being shipped to retailers any more.

Speculation continues but certainly the problem with the HD-DVD release is that Sony (who owns Blu-Ray) has just paid something like $300 million to Warners to go exclusively Blu-Ray.

I didn't open my shirt. I'd be too tempted to wear it and I'd spill something on it. Better that stays wrapped.

Otherwise, that box is an entire collection in itself.

I didn't open my shirt either. I got my copy from FYE on the release date. Best Buy did not have any copies the first day.

Mark

I don't think anymore are being made, so you have to look for them. Try here: TSRTS

It starts at 53 for a used one all the way to 155 for a new one.

hmm, i paid $29.99 for mine. got the shirt in the box, replica tickets, post cards and some other things.

i ordered mine from amazon. it says collector's edition. why did i get mine for 30?