Anybpdy Like Soccer?

TimboLovesZepp

Don't worry, man, she is making a joke. She is a huge fan of São Paulo (and also daughter of portugueses) :lol:

No probs. I was just wondering witch part of my post made her roll her eyes (i think i can guess it though :D ).

Tell me if i'm wrong... ^_^

Yes....

i'm not joking

Really...who cares for the Guiness? :rolleyes:

Well, it's a pointless discussion, I guess. You'll say Benfica is the biggest team in the world -_- , I will say São Paulo is :D , KB will say Newcastle is.... :unsure::rolleyes::P

To each its own.

:beer:

Really...who cares for the Guiness? :rolleyes:

Well, it's a pointless discussion, I guess. You'll say Benfica is the biggest team in the world -_- , I will say São Paulo is :D , KB will say Newcastle is.... :unsure::rolleyes::P

To each its own.

:beer:

I care!

Just joking. You are right each one loves is own club.....

But just to finnish my point back there (you answer before i had a chance to post this).

This is from a Portuguese sport newspaper (sorry but its in Portuguese):

Record Benfica

Like I said... i wasn't joking....

Cheers

Diogo

I like soccer! Not as much as I used to but I still support my favorite team (Schalke, a German team, I doubt anyone knows them here, however they're still in the Champions League right now).

Didn't they almost won the league last year?

Lost it in the final stage?

Didn't they almost won the league last year?

Lost it in the final stage?

Do you mean the Champions League or the German League? They weren't even in the Champions League last year, just the UEFA Cup and they failed right in the beginning <_< If you mean the German league, yeah you're right, they were Champions for like 5 minutes or something because they were about to win and the other team (Stuttgart) was about to lose but then Stuttgart scored in their match and so it did no longer matter if Schalke won their match or not :(

Just wondering if anybody on here watches soccer ?

Errrr.....no! We call it football! You know...the game that's played with FEET (not hands!) :D

Chelsea Fc best team ever :D

Errrr.....no they're not...they're a bunch of johnny come lately prima donna posing w*nkers....the UK's equivalent of the Dallas Cryboys.

Sunderland 'til I die !!!!!!! :D

Archived