Anybpdy Like Soccer?

TimboLovesZepp

Errrr.....no! We call it football! You know...the game that's played with FEET (not hands!) :D

Errrr.....no they're not...they're a bunch of johnny come lately prima donna posing w*nkers....the UK's equivalent of the Dallas Cryboys.

Sunderland 'til I die !!!!!!! :D

Well we certainly agree about a couple of things! ;)

I detest Chelski.

Do you mean the Champions League or the German League? They weren't even in the Champions League last year, just the UEFA Cup and they failed right in the beginning <_< If you mean the German league, yeah you're right, they were Champions for like 5 minutes or something because they were about to win and the other team (Stuttgart) was about to lose but then Stuttgart scored in their match and so it did no longer matter if Schalke won their match or not :(

I meant the German League.

Wasn't like the 2nd time this happened?

lol my bad but i know what where your sayin about football in America here i hate, this country doesnt even understand that football in europe is the most played sport in the world and in the last world cup we didnt even care that are team made it, but its getting better

But really is it arrogance that your countrymen think that running with an oval ball is football and the world game of Football that uses feet to kick it is called soccer (whats that) !!

Anyway I like Football but before you comrades get mistaken I mean association football :)

Bad luck man.... bad luck.

yeah, it definitely was... I hate Bayern München anyway, they are all so arrogant <_< And I don't like our national team because it basically consists of current or former players from Bayern :rolleyes: I wanted an outsider team to win the last World Cup, sadly that didn't happen but I have to admit that this was no surprise ;) But the World Cup here was really great, I didn't get to see any matches but simply the atmosphere and "having guests" from all around the world was a great time :)

lol my bad but i know what where your sayin about football in America here i hate, this country doesnt even understand that football in europe is the most played sport in the world and in the last world cup we didnt even care that are team made it, but its getting better

We've had this discussion before, but football/soccer will NEVER be popular here. Too many entrenched competing sports that it will never overtake or compete with them.

We don't mind that, honestly, we really don't care if you guys like it or not - just stop trying to fecking re-name it! :angry::D:angry::D:angry::D:)

:hysterical::lol: yep its football, the world game known as association football :)

But the World Cup here was really great, I didn't get to see any matches but simply the atmosphere and "having guests" from all around the world was a great time :)

I just like Euro 2004.... But bigger.

I didn't get to see any matches but simply the atmosphere and "having guests" from all around the world was a great time

Probably the best thing about the WC, hehehehehehe :). The Italian team that won the WC back in '82 with Paolo Rossi was the best ever....at least there were no "picciotti" in that team!

Robert.

Hey Knebby, The Toon should put a bid in for Allan Hutton before Spurs complete the deal. Scott Brown would be a great buy at the right price as well. Although they won't admit it, both Rangers and Celtic are selling clubs at the moment.

Just wondering if anybody on here watches soccer ? i watch soccer from the premiere to la liga and international soccer so i just wanted to see if anybody wanted to talk soccer?

Chelsea Fc best team ever :D

Do I take it that you will be travelling to the JJB Stadium tomorrow then :rolleyes: . Hope you bring something with you to cheer you up on the way home as the super "LATICS" are gonna dump you out the F.A. Cup. :cheer:

Just wondering if anybody on here watches soccer ? i watch soccer from the premiere to la liga and international soccer so i just wanted to see if anybody wanted to talk soccer?

Chelsea Fc best team ever :D

Played the game and IMO when it's played.. as it should be ... there's no sport that comes close. When players are hitting the ground for no good reason and bringing the game into disrepute, it can be hard to explain the attraction. That's the main reason the game has not been a success in North America....at the pro level

Archived