Is this True?

Olipticle

I heard that the band was meeting this month and that the media expect an answer from the band on if they are going to do anything else together. I cant remember where i heard this...(poor memory) but i think iv read it somewhere, any insight would be great.

They do have a meeting this month according to John Paul Jones in the new Rolling Stone. But I don't think anyone is "expecting" any announcements to come out of this meeting.

In my opinion they wouldn't announce anything now even if they did agree to some gigs. I think Robert would want to wait until after he tours with Allison Kraus to make any Zeppelin announcements. Just my $.02...

lol thats what i figured, but i just wanted to know if i was hearing things lol. i thought after posting that i might have seen it with the rolling stone. But yeah i doupt that he will say anything untill he is done with AK. My guess is that its not to over shadow their sucess together, which is understandable. Anyways id love to be a fly on the fly for that metting lol

Archived