The Hair Products Bill Will Be Enormous...........

Knebby

DEF LEPPARD will team up with WHITESNAKE for a UK co-headlining tour in June.

The dates are as follows:

Jun. 17 - Glasgow, UK @ SECC

Jun. 18 - Birmingham, UK @ NEC

Jun. 20 - Manchester, UK @ MEN

Jun. 23 - Sheffield, UK @ Arena

Jun. 24 - Newcastle, UK @ Arena

Jun. 26 - London, UK @ Wembley Arena

More dates may be confirmed at a later time. The UK dates can be booked through LiveNation UK or the 24-hour CC hotline at 0844-576-5483 (all tickets subject to a booking fee). The on-sale dates (for general tickets and fan-club pre-sales) will be announced soon.

I love Leppard! They're touring here this spring with REO Speedwagon and Styx. I turned down a chance to go because I don't like Speedwagon and Styx very much, and I didn't want to go to a show where I only like 1/3 of the bands...

Leppard's hair is pretty flat these days, but I'm sure Coverdale makes up for it! ^_^

I have no gripe with Def Leppard, really, but one thing has puzzled me since the beginning: WHY can Joe Elliott not find a suitable hairstyle? The man has gone through about 30 hairstyles over his entire career and they've all been really, really TERRIBLE. Even the color is bad! Has anyone else noticed this? There are so many great hairstylists in England and Ireland, I just don't understand it. :(

/end girly rant. :D

I have no gripe with Def Leppard, really, but one thing has puzzled me since the beginning: WHY can Joe Elliott not find a suitable hairstyle? The man has gone through about 30 hairstyles over his entire career and they've all been really, really TERRIBLE. Even the color is bad! Has anyone else noticed this? There are so many great hairstylists in England and Ireland, I just don't understand it. :(

/end girly rant. :D

I am unable to fathom this enigma, eskimo--but mainly because I'm still reeling with relief that I can't go to any of the above-mentioned shows. Phew! B)

DEF LEPPARD will team up with WHITESNAKE for a UK co-headlining tour in June.

The dates are as follows:

Jun. 17 - Glasgow, UK @ SECC

Jun. 18 - Birmingham, UK @ NEC

Jun. 20 - Manchester, UK @ MEN

Jun. 23 - Sheffield, UK @ Arena

Jun. 24 - Newcastle, UK @ Arena

Jun. 26 - London, UK @ Wembley Arena

More dates may be confirmed at a later time. The UK dates can be booked through LiveNation UK or the 24-hour CC hotline at 0844-576-5483 (all tickets subject to a booking fee). The on-sale dates (for general tickets and fan-club pre-sales) will be announced soon.

I wasn't aware that they all still had hair.

I'd have to say 'hair metal' was my least favorite aspect of 80s rock. I think just about the only Hair Band (if you classify them as that) I like would be Van Halen. However, I liked some of the gayHair-Pop ! B)

I was really into metal/hard rock during the late 70s/early 80s but it was the sounds of post-punk that caught my ear during the early 80s via working at a college radio station. Soon, it was all about R.E.M., the Replacements, the Alarm, the Cure, Guadalcanal Diary, XTC, U2, etc. and lots of reggae artists instead. I still like some of those hard rock bands but never did get into hair metal.

I really loved Def Leppard in the eighties..I saw them at Donnington, cued up at the record store on the day of release of Hysteria, danced on a bar table to Animal...but, although I look back with affection, they seem a tad dated to me now..they don't arise the same passion in me at 40 as they did when I was 20.

I'm a big fan of Whitesnake (mmmm..must add to profile likes :) ) I'll forgive them for 1987.

Archived