most UNDERRATED led Zeppelin song

JimmyPageZoSo56

its really hard to decide, but heres what i think are underrated (even if they suck, but why would they? its Led Zeppelin):

- Candy Store Rock

- Darlene

- Hats Off to Roy Harper

- South Bound Saurez

- I'm Gonna Crawl

- Down by the Seaside

- The Rover

- Custard Pie

- Night Flight

- Boogie with Stu

- Ozone Baby

- Bonzo's Montreux

- Poor Tom

"Hey Hey What Can I Do" gets my vote. Great song. It's sad it never made it to a studio album until wayyyy later on CODA and not even the original CODA release.

Others are "Down By The Seaside" "Candy Store Rock" and "Bron-Yr-Aur."

Yeah, I love "Out On The Tiles," I think it's definitely underrated.

And I liked "Living Loving Maid" too, I don't understand why the band didn't like it.

i wouldnt necessarily "Out on the Tiles" is overrated. they used the intro for "Black Dog," they played the song like for a few years, and they used it fro Bonzo's modified version of "Moby Dick" known to us as "Over the Top."

Underrated in the sense that radio etc will always go for 'Stairway..' or 'Whole Lotta Love' or 'Black Dog' etc..?

'Tea for one' - the phantom companion piece to 'Since I've been Loving You' .. after the rampant flourish of the intro there is nothing but a bleakness matched only by Joy Division - and Page's solo is his "To be or not to be..", something way past mere notes/scales..

And to make it tea for two lol: 'The Rover' - lumbering, sloppy, stumbling - so loose it almost falls apart - but so many bands could bang away forevermore and never get that feel.

I just wish it went on for another 10 minutes!

Tea For One, without a doubt. That song should have been on Mothership and I hope they do it live at the reunion concert next month.

Another song I think doesn't get a lot of love is In The Evening. I think on ITTOD, All My Love and Fool In The Rain get the most attention, but this song is very strong as well. It's dare I say it......danceable. They weren't known for making dance music, but the synth line on top of the guitar track is very funky. You actually could play this at a party or a dance or some other social gathering and it isn't so clunky that you just sit there and listen to it. I like that about this song; it's unlike anything they had done previous, IMO.

Underrated in the sense that radio etc will always go for 'Stairway..' or 'Whole Lotta Love' or 'Black Dog' etc..?

'Tea for one' - the phantom companion piece to 'Since I've been Loving You' .. after the rampant flourish of the intro there is nothing but a bleakness matched only by Joy Division - and Page's solo is his "To be or not to be..", something way past mere notes/scales..

And to make it tea for two lol: 'The Rover' - lumbering, sloppy, stumbling - so loose it almost falls apart - but so many bands could bang away forevermore and never get that feel.

I just wish it went on for another 10 minutes!

no, underrated in the sense that nobody cares about it because they were not played on tour, etc.

I'm Gonna Crawl - awesome vocal performance and killer solo

Sick Again - great lyrics, great music, great jams in concert

Black Country Woman - should have made the acoustic set in the later years

The Crunge - wonderful funky jam, jangling guitar, sublime drumming

Hats Off To Harper - killer slide guitar

Hot Dog - fun tongue-in-cheek country jam

Archived