Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
eternal light

What Makes Robert Plant Sexy?

Yes it was funny he turned round quickly and looked straight at me when he said it, and we both laughed and i did go bright red. It is funny, when you actually meet someone you have wanted to meet like forever you do get really nervous,and excited at the same time.,nice feeling.

especially when they make sexual innuendoes out of something you said! i would have gone purple if he'd said that to me but would have been very pleased all the same!

I find Robert's mind to be the most attractive part of him. I so wish that I could get into it to see where all those cool lyrics come from. But the rest of him certainly isn't bad either! :)

Oh... I think everything's making him great!!!

But i love his hair!!! I wanna have this hair too :wub:

And his tight jeans :shifty: his voice of course and the way he's moving on the stage :wub: :wub:

It's really everything!!!

It's his smile and his eyes, that particular expression, sometimes cool, sometimes luring.. and the movements on stage, no doubt, that's the first thing the eye captures. Oh, and the jeans, of course :)

His hair and his chest.At the Led Zep live conert at Madison Square garden is when he the most sexiest.

But what turns me on the most is his singing.The way he moans when he sings.

It's like he is having an orgasm.

I know most would say his singular voice, eloquence, wit, self-assurance, sense of humour...But I'd have to go with the buns.

:o

Who woudl tell?

Such a sweet girl.... :rolleyes:

:lol:

;)

He absolutely looked his best at Knebworth. A golden god in his prime at the age of 31. An absolute hunk of a man.

260pxplant1979gp3.jpg

Too bad we all get old. After 50- it's a downward slide. I don't care who you are. Even Robert. He's still a hunk, but gettin' old is pretty evident.

How about the small scar on his elbow? Does that do it for you, ladies?

I'm sure it's one of his most beautiful features!

I wanted to add more but I guess TheBulle and HotPlant said it all.

Could somebody please CLONE THE GUY - FREEZE HIS SPERM - WHATEVER

Dont clone the guy!! I WANT THE ORIGINAL....NOT A BOOTLEG!!

Everything about him makes him sexy:

His smile, his expressions, his butt,

his legs, his stance on stage, his hair, his jeans, his chest, his clef in his chin, his voice, and yes, that famous bulge.

B)

"Ship Of Fools". His words, voice, and the music are hauntingly sexy. But tomorrow I'm sure I'll have another song of his to compare it too. :D

But I would have to say his smile, his hair, and his sense of humour. He is BEYOND cute and sexy in the Earls Court shows from 1975 on the Led Zep DVD.

I think a 2008 Robert Plant roadtrip is in order! lol

the hair, that beard, the intelligence, his sense of humor,the bulge...the leather pants...the jeans...the moaning, the voice...i think i need a pack fo cigarettes for it's getting hot in here :wub: