What Makes Robert Plant Sexy?

eternal light

I think it's past tense nowadays. He's lost that "bloom of youth"

[/quote :D the bloom of youth may have gone...but he`s still hot! He is 21 yrs older than me and i find him sexy now! yes.. Robert from the 70`s was stunning.... Robert is still sexy. I think his knowledge and his life experiences make him attractive to. Ive listened to a few interviews he has done in the last few years....when he`s talking about musical projects and traveling etc....and im listening ,looking and thinking :blush:;) If i ever have the good fortune to meet this man in the future... i appolgise now to him for my verbal ramblings and my wandering hands!!!! :lol:

I think it's mostly past tense nowadays. He's lost that "bloom of youth"

Personally, I never cared much for Robert when we were both young. The man that he's grown into, however, is quite a different story. I think his sexiness comes from being comfortable in his own skin. If I got to spend an evening with him, I think I'd pass on the sex and spend the time talking. :D

I think Tori Amos explains best what we've all thought I'm sure. Not sure if this has been posted before, but it's a bunch of quotes where she talks about Robert and his sexiness.

I remember reading somewhere that they dated briefly. Anyone know if that's true or not?

http://www.hereinmyhead.com/musicians/plant.html

didnt she once say that robert asked her to marry him. the reason she gives for not doing so was "imagine if he farted !" :o He could fart and stick my head under the covers if he wanted to marry me!!!! :blink::lol:

His hair and his chest.At the Led Zep live conert at Madison Square garden is when he the most sexiest.

But what turns me on the most is his singing.The way he moans when he sings.

It's like he is having an orgasm.

Oh yeah, that hair and that chest. And that chest hair. He has the most amazing chest hair of any man alive. I first saw him live in '83 and he came onstage with the coolest red jumpsuit unzipped down to his belly button. I about had an orgasm just seeing him like that...then he started singing "In the Mood", oh god, I haven't ever been more in the mood!

And yeah, the moaning...oh, the moaning...gotta love the moaning. Nobody can moan like that. Well, anything that comes out of his mouth is sexy. No matter he's got wrinkles now. All he has to do is smile and open his mouth and out comes the sexiness...

didnt she once say that robert asked her to marry him. the reason she gives for not doing so was "imagine if he farted !" :o He could fart and stick my head under the covers if he wanted to marry me!!!! :blink::lol:

LOL - Yeah I also think she said that he asks every girl to marry him or something like that... jokingly.

OMG, Carrots! That's freakin' hilarious!!!!!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I agree with you completely, BTW :lol:

I think Tori Amos explains best what we've all thought I'm sure. Not sure if this has been posted before, but it's a bunch of quotes where she talks about Robert and his sexiness.

I remember reading somewhere that they dated briefly. Anyone know if that's true or not?

http://www.hereinmyhead.com/musicians/plant.html

I: Who was the first love of your life?

T: Jesus. But I got over when I first saw a picture of Robert Plant.

That has got to be my favorite one or the last one about threats to parents.

Archived