Zeppelin Cd's (Vinyl Replica's)

When times were hard a few years ago I converted all my Cd's to MP3 and flogged them. Anyway, Today I started my Zepp collection again with the CD Vinyl replica's. Has anyone got any, Pretty smart eh :) Do miss Vinyl though. But the replica's are very good. Like getting into Zeppelin all over again going out and buying their cd's. :D

Does Led Zeppelin III have a mini version of the rotatable cardboard disc?

Yes. And PG the same pull out window disc covers, and ITTOD with the baggie covers.

I believe these are Japanese imports. Have seen them occasionally at Best Buy.

I just saw a Japanese version of III tonight at Best Buy. Somehow, they ripped off the old price tag (which was around $16) and replaced it at $19.99. Too much for my tastes simply for the packaging when I have every album on vinyl.

I have Zep III and PG ... Annoyingly the track title inserts are to small so the words Physical Graffitti do not line up with the windows ... must get a scanner and put that right ...

Where i live in toronto you can get them but most of them are imports from Japan or uk. But atlantic has gotten a few english ones out here to its just a matter of findin em. I thought it was a pretty cool idea though lol

I bought TSRTS today from HMV and that wasn't German or Japanese.

In the LP replica packaging?? I find that hard to believe. Just check the outer ring of the cd itself....where all the liscencing stuff is printed....I believe you'll find it says manufactured in Germany there. ;)

Archived