VA Police Go Nuts Over Trailer Hitch

Jahfin

By BOB LEWIS, Associated Press Writer

RICHMOND, Va. - It's one thing to dangle fuzzy dice from a rear view mirror, but decorating a trailer hitch with a large pair of rubber testicles might be a bit much in Virginia.

State Del. Lionel Spruill introduced a bill Tuesday to ban displaying replicas of human genitalia on vehicles, calling it a safety issue because it could distract other drivers.

Under his measure, displaying the ornamentation on a motor vehicle would be a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum fine of $250.

He said the idea came from a constituent whose young daughter spotted an example of the trail hitch adornment and asked her father to explain it.

"'I didn't know what to tell her,'" Spruill said the constituent told him before Spruill vowed to stop such displays.

"I said, 'Sir, I'm going to be a laughingstock, but I'm going to do it,'" he said.

The Virginia General Assembly has some experience with offbeat bills. Three years ago, it drew widespread attention with an unsuccessful effort to outlaw baggy pants worn so low they expose underwear.

Spruill, 61, said the indignity of the "droopy drawers" debate wouldn't deter him. He said he won't hesitate to bring a set of $24.95 trailer testicles with him for a legislative show-and-tell.

"I'm going to do it," Spruill told a handful of reporters after Tuesday's House session adjourned. "I'm going to bring them out here and show them to you till they tell me to stop."

Actually they have nothing to do with trailers They call them "Truck Nutz" it's a kinda male truck macho thing. Personally I wouldn't have the balls to put them on my truck.

Besides my employer forbids this or any kind of advetisement. :D

Actually they have nothing to do with trailers They call them "Truck Nutz" it's a kinda male truck macho thing. Personally I wouldn't have the balls to put them on my truck.

Well said! :)

Ditto.

I cracked up the first time I saw them.

I've only seen them on a few trucks around here... but I don't think they were rubber. Chrome perhaps, although I like the notion that they're stainless steel.

As for passing a law to outlaw them... seems kinda silly to me. If somebody's teenage daughter asked what they were, just be glad she had to ask.

What would be next... those mud flaps with the profile sillhouette of a very busty female?

Ditto.

I cracked up the first time I saw them.

I've only seen them on a few trucks around here... but I don't think they were rubber. Chrome perhaps, although I like the notion that they're stainless steel.

As for passing a law to outlaw them... seems kinda silly to me. If somebody's teenage daughter asked what they were, just be glad she had to ask.

What would be next... those mud flaps with the profile sillhouette of a very busty female?

Or all Male Dogs must be neutered before you can walk them in public? :duel:

Were those balls 1 7/8 inch or 2 inch balls?

My balls are the bigger 2 inch balls of course.

They drive my wife crazy because she is constantly tripping over my big balls becuase my extended hitch is always sticking out too far.

I keep my balls greased and ready to go.

01_MTR_TraHitchBalls.jpg

Now let's talk about my salty nutsack

23285811.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived