Tight But Loose

tyedye

Anyone frequent that site?

It's really nice.

I stumbled across their listing of the 02 concert with youtube vids in song order.

I hadn't seen some of those versions. Was fun. I liked the pieced together IMTOD Vid.

Just makes me jones for an authorised DVD even more though. lol

Check it out, for those who haven't seen it yet.

http://www.tightbutloose.co.uk/lz2007tube.html

It's really nice.

I stumbled across their listing of the 02 concert with youtube vids in song order.

I hadn't seen some of those versions. Was fun. I liked the pieced together IMTOD Vid.

Hey tyedye-all those videos were removed. Too bad, I was really looking forward to them. :'(

Yes I knew about that site before this one, Dave Lewis is probably the number one authority on all things Zep, I have plenty of his books !!

Which of his books would you suggest reading first?

I was thinking about getting Led Zeppelin: 1968-1980 by Keith Shadwick next, but perhaps a Dave Lewis book might be better? What do you think?

I just finished reading The Definitive Bio of LZ by Ritchie Yorke and I just can't get enough Zeppelin.

The Definitive Bio was great BTW.

Which of his books would you suggest reading first?

I was thinking about getting Led Zeppelin: 1968-1980 by Keith Shadwick next, but perhaps a Dave Lewis book might be better? What do you think?

I just finished reading The Definitive Bio of LZ by Ritchie Yorke and I just can't get enough Zeppelin.

The Definitive Bio was great BTW.

I would say "The Final Aclaim" "LZ A Celebration" and "The Tight but Loose Files celebration II" are all worth getting !! Not sure if you will get The final Aclaim though as that might be out of print now !!

I would say "The Final Aclaim" "LZ A Celebration" and "The Tight but Loose Files celebration II" are all worth getting !! Not sure if you will get The final Aclaim though as that might be out of print now !!

Thank you for your recommendations.

I will look for them. :)

I'd like to get the TBL magazine subscription but it's kind of steep. About 41 American dollars. Maybe though.

It's really nice.

definately worth subscribing to the fanzine, i have done so for a few years now. Its a nice glossy mag, well researched and put together.

dave Lewis, founder of the mag has written some great books on Led zeppelin. the recent issue is all on the O2 gig. The next issue is going to be 40th anniversary edition on the group, it will also have a section on 'remembering John Bonham. The more subscribers to the magazine the better, that's what keeps the mag in circulation.

I know that there are 3 issues being published in 2008 but how many are there altogether? Is it normally published once a month.. year? It looks like a really nice magazine and I'm thinking of getting the 2008 issues but there are a few sold out issues that look really good that I would love... like the Earls Court issue.

• 1 year later...

How's it going all! I hope all is well with all of you. I received an e-mail from Mr. Dave Lewis about a month ago thanking me for commending him on his new book "THEN AS IT WAS, LED ZEPPELIN AT KNEBWORTH 1979, 30 YEARS GONE. Maybe if we stress how much we love his book and magazine, he'll possibly join the LED ZEPPELIN Forum with all of us. In the mean time, take care all and ROCK ON FOREVER ZEPPELIN fans.

Archived