Old Vinyl 45s and LPs

icantquityoubabe

I did a search but couldnt find anything on this. I just picked uo a bunch of old vinyl 45 and lps from my mothers house. I have a list but I had promised a member here the first shot at them but lost his PM. Is anyone interested in these old albums? I will post the list if I see any interest. Some examples: LPs and 45s many Neil Young, America, Led Zepp II and III and Presence. Partridge Family :P yes really, Jim Croce, Queen, Procal Harem, Monkees, Bill Withers, Alice Cooper, Joplin, Beatles, Jeff Beck(Blow by Blow),Grand Funk(yellow vinyl-Were and American Band)

Rick Wakeman (Journey to the Center of the Earth)

Just some examples. Ill see if I get any feedback. I know that one dude is interested. Hope he sees this.

I did a search but couldnt find anything on this. I just picked uo a bunch of old vinyl 45 and lps from my mothers house. I have a list but I had promised a member here the first shot at them but lost his PM. Is anyone interested in these old albums? I will post the list if I see any interest. Some examples: LPs and 45s many Neil Young, America, Led Zepp II and III and Presence. Partridge Family :P yes really, Jim Croce, Queen, Procal Harem, Monkees, Bill Withers, Alice Cooper, Joplin, Beatles, Jeff Beck(Blow by Blow),Grand Funk(yellow vinyl-Were and American Band)

Just some examples. Ill see if I get any feedback. I know that one dude is interested. Hope he sees this.

I might be interested. If you can't track down the original member who showed interest, just PM me and we can discuss. Thanks.

Everybody I know who dumped their vinyl collection(s) from the 60's and 70's ended up regretting it. I guess if space is a serious issue, you gotta do what you gotta do. You should really keep at a minimum the Zep stuff(for obvious reasons). I did see your other post regarding a records player. You should be able to get a cheap one somewhere. By chance is this one of the records in your mom's collection? butcher1.jpg

When it comes to 45s, rare soul records is where the money is at. If you find any 45s where you don't recognize the artist or label, either google, look on ebay, or use a "Northern Soul" site as a reference. There's people out there paying thousands for those 45s because they were printed on a limited basis, and master tapes don't exist to ever duplicate them properly on any other format.

Archived