Live Albums

Swede

besides tsrts.

live at leeds, the best live album, ever

jeff beck, live with the jan hammer group, out standing

rush, all the worlds a stage, saw it live, blew me away.

blue oyster cult, on your feet or n your knees, great 70s hard rock

the beatles, live at shea stadium, gotta love it.

kiss, alive, sorry, it's good

besides tsrts.

live at leeds, the best live album, ever

jeff beck, live with the jan hammer group, out standing

rush, all the worlds a stage, saw it live, blew me away.

blue oyster cult, on your feet or n your knees, great 70s hard rock

the beatles, live at shea stadium, gotta love it.

kiss, alive, sorry, it's good

On Your Feet Or ON Your Knees Ya I forgot about that one Buck Dharma, Bucks boogie

Sorry I didn't get back sooner...had to go to work. I bought that album back in the early 90's. Great quality sound. It wasn't extremely rare when I got it but don't know if Amazon has it or not

I've looked for it on the internet, found it and purchased it. :thumbsup: Thanks ally!

• 3 weeks later...
I may be in a complete and total phase of obsession, but this is fucking insane:

474978.jpg

That one is recorded in Sweden, I think, and released on the Swedish label "Sweet Nothing". But I'm sure you already new about that. :D

Not necessarily in this order

Free Live

The Who Live At Leeds

Mountain Liive The Road Goes Ever On

Led Zeppelin HTWWW

Neil Young Live Rust

Special mention:

Lou Reed Rock and Roll Animal

Woodstock The Original

Lynyrd Skynrd One For The Road

Hawkwind A Space Ritual

Jimi Hendrix Live At The Rainbow

Kiss had about 3 good songs. I wouldnt pay 5 cents to walk across the street to see those damn fools.

You're at least 3 songs nicer than I am. <_<

The phenomenon of KISS's cutoff were kids about 5-8 years younger than me. I was 17 when they first appeared and the only people I knew who enjoyed them were no older than 12. Their comic book/trogolodyte 'most basic' low common denominator quality relied on the impressionable preteens....

It only took me to the second listing to lose all respect for their choices...

:thumbdown:

17411211-17411213-large.jpg

Oh no, that's a classic! :o

..and I was around 9 or 10 when I started listening to them, so I guess you still have a point. :D

..and I was around 9 or 10 when I started listening to them, so I guess you still have a point. :D

I forget how old I was when I first got into them but I knew people my brother's age (8-10 years older than me) that were also Kiss fans. That said, I'd say their primary audience at the time were indeed teens and younger but I don't see a damn thing the matter with that. I may not be a fan of them now but they were the perfect band for me way back when and they put on a concert I will not soon forget. Hell, I still have some confetti from it.

I forget how old I was when I first got into them but I knew people my brother's age (8-10 years older than me) that were also Kiss fans. That said, I'd say their primary audience at the time were indeed teens and younger but I don't see a damn thing the matter with that. I may not be a fan of them now but they were the perfect band for me way back when and they put on a concert I will not soon forget. Hell, I still have some confetti from it.

Lol, and I'm 34 and still love some of their stuff. What the hell, back then in '74, all that mattered for them was rock'n'roll, girls and having a good time.. Who can not love Cold Gin, She, C'mon And Love Me, Black Diamond and Strutter. Fucking classics!

Lol, and I'm 34 and still love some of their stuff. What the hell, back then in '74, all that mattered for them was rock'n'roll, girls and having a good time.. Who can not love Cold Gin, She, C'mon And Love Me, Black Diamond and Strutter. Fucking classics!

As I've probably mentioned countless times by now, it's not that I hate Kiss, it's just that they're one of the few bands who's albums I haven't purchased on CD. When I do, it will probably be Alive! (which I never see on sale for less than $30). I was gifted with the first volume of Kissology a couple of years ago which made for a nice trip down memory lane but it hasn't prompted any Kiss purchases on CD, yet. However, a local country band covered Strutter as their encore a few weekends ago, it took me several days to get that one out of my head. It was good but so damn catchy I couldn't get it to go away.

As I've probably mentioned countless times by now, it's not that I hate Kiss, it's just that they're one of the few bands who's albums I haven't purchased on CD. When I do, it will probably be Alive! (which I never see on sale for less than $30). I was gifted with the first volume of Kissology a couple of years ago which made for a nice trip down memory lane but it hasn't prompted any Kiss purchases on CD, yet. However, a local country band covered Strutter as their encore a few weekends ago, it took me several days to get that one out of my head. It was good but so damn catchy I couldn't get it to go away.

Me neither, I've got the vinyls, but actually, the only one I have on CD is Alive!. I don't think it's a remastered version though.. I'd love to get the three first albums on CD, but I can't say I'm planning to purchase them any time soon.

I was lucky to be 9 when The 13th Floor Elevators and other psychedelia came on the RADIO !! YES....AM for that matter !!

I'd have dreaded being 9 when KISS hit the scene. I may have been a sucker for them too. :wacko:

I was lucky to be 9 when The 13th Floor Elevators and other psychedelia came on the RADIO !! YES....AM for that matter !!

I'd have dreaded being 9 when KISS hit the scene. I may have been a sucker for them too. :wacko:

Lol, I must admit I listen to 13th Floor Elevators more often than I listen to Kiss these days. But all this Kiss talk might make me pick out one of the albums tonight when I get home from work..

Lol, I must admit I listen to 13th Floor Elevators more often than I listen to Kiss these days. But all this Kiss talk might make me pick out one of the albums tonight when I get home from work..

Please keep the volume down.....I know you live across the ocean...but you know how sound travels !!

:lol:

What year did this one come out ? ;)

kf0bk2.jpg

Led Zeppelin-How the west was won

J giels - full house live

Kiss- alive

Foghat - live

Peter Frampton - comes alive

Humble Pie-Rockin the Fillmore

Deep Purple -made in Japan

Lynyrd Skynyrd- one more for the road

Allman Brothers-Live at the Fillmore