Zeppelin on Vinyl

MightyZep

I have all the LP's on vinyl and an additional copy of the first Zeppelin LP as well. This one has turquoise lettering and is supposedly rare, does anyone have any info on why that is? I was given it by my boyfriend one Christmas and know it cost a packet and is sought after on eBay and other auctioneer sites, I just don't know why.

That turquoise pressing is not rare (it's from UK) but there are so many who'll pay big money for that: consider that usually it's sold for NOT less than 250£ (I think it's almost 500$US) ... better shape = more money.

If you want to see what's well described by MadScreamingGallery, you can take a look at my led zeppelin worldwide discography on line (I think it'll be interesting for you).

Have fun with your records ... vinyl is vinyl!

That turquoise pressing is not rare (it's from UK) but there are so many who'll pay big money for that: consider that usually it's sold for NOT less than 250£ (I think it's almost 500$US) ... better shape = more money.

If you want to see what's well described by MadScreamingGallery, you can take a look at my led zeppelin worldwide discography on line (I think it'll be interesting for you).

Thanks for that, I'll have a look now :D

Thank you Mad! This information is EXTREMELY helpful. You just completely cleared practically everything up. Thank you for taking the time. You just saved me a whole bunch of money that I would have put towards replicas and that would have been tormenting. Greatly appreciated! Have a good one! P.S. (My Zep II is a fake! Next stop ebay)

You're very welcome MightyZep! My pleasure to help out a fellow Zep fan. :beer:

Thanks, LukeTheDuke! Great site. Your visuals of the albums really help. I've bookmarked your site. :beer:

Edited to add: LukeTheDuke, I just noticed that you live in Italy. If I may ask, which part of the country? My husband and I have spent a good bit of time traveling through Italy, especially in southern Italy (Sorrento, Amalfi, Capri).

Archived