what Led Zeppelin songs did you jam with today?

i myself prefer to jam to live songs.

- Black Dog: HTWWW version, Odysseus version

- Moby Dick: HTWWW version

- Whole Lotta Love: Southampton 1973 version, Odysseus version

- Misty Mountain Hop: Southampton 1973 version

- Celebration Day: TSRTS version

- The Ocean: HTWWW version

- Kashmir: Listen to this Eddie! version, Odysseus version

- Trampled Underfoot: Odysseus version

my dad said he always has to come down stairs to see who's playing (cuz i plug my iPod into its dock, turn it up and jam) because he think's its Jimmy, but its not. it's me!

haha

Our band's regulars are The Rover, Wanton Song and Sugar Mama (xD). Sometimes we play Out On The Tiles as a practise for my voice.

I, myself, oftentimes jam with White Summer - Blackmountain Side (or the original variants), Swan Song and Rain Song. And then there are of course all those short practises with all kinds of Zeppelin riffs.

Hilariously, i have been practising Hot Dog like mad. Dunno why i got so excited about it but yeah.

• 2 years later...

While sitting in traffic this morning, I heard a "Two for Tuesday" on the radio: Fool in the Rain and Misty Mountain Hop. That always puts me in a better mood! ;) Even though I have six Zeppelin CDs in my CD changer, I still have to listen to them when they come on the radio. Strange!

I always fall asleep with the radio on and everytime I wake up around 6.00 am, All of my love is on . It's a great way to start the day. I`d only like to liten to other songs on the radio, where I live you can only hear the most wellknown songs on the radio

Today driving to/from work, it was the TSRTS cd; it's usually either that or Disc 1 from HTWWW.

There's nothing like starting the day with a little HTWWW, disc 3 is also good if you have a longer commute! I did disc 2 of BBC sessions this morning.

Today I played guitar along with Good Times Bad Times, How Many More Times, Out Of The Tiles, The Ocean, Bring It Home and The Rover :) When you know a LZ song on guitar it's like a spiritual experience playing it along with the track or live version! :)

i myself prefer to jam to live songs.

- Black Dog: HTWWW version, Odysseus version

- Moby Dick: HTWWW version

- Whole Lotta Love: Southampton 1973 version, Odysseus version

- Misty Mountain Hop: Southampton 1973 version

- Celebration Day: TSRTS version

- The Ocean: HTWWW version

- Kashmir: Listen to this Eddie! version, Odysseus version

- Trampled Underfoot: Odysseus version

my dad said he always has to come down stairs to see who's playing (cuz i plug my iPod into its dock, turn it up and jam) because he think's its Jimmy, but its not. it's me!

haha

i always like to jam on the drums to whole lotta love, black dog, the ocean, shes just a woman, and of course MOBY DICK

I've been listening to the newly remastered and expanded version of The Song Remains The Same. Finally got around to picking it up off Amazon. Got a good price and I LOVE all the new bonus songs. How did they not include OTHAFA, Black Dog, the Ocean and others on the old release.

It should've been a triple album when it came out! :)

P.S. I'm hearing new stuff in Dazed and Confused too that I had not heard before, it's longer than the vinyl and original CD versions when they came out.

Archived