Ronnie Wood

I often check out the NME web site and the other day I found this. I wonder if this has anything to do with the reason Ronnie didn't appear at the O2?

http://www.nme.com/news/the-rolling-stones/33638

Ronnie Wood recovers from hernia operation

Jan 14, 2008

The Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood is home and recovering nicely from a hernia operation he underwent last week.

Wood, 60, reportedly gave himself the injury during The Rolling Stones' 'Bigger Bang' tour, which ran from 2005 until 2007.

A band spokesperson said: "He doesn't know exactly the moment it happened, just that it happened while he was on tour and that it got progressively more uncomfortable.

"He waited until after Christmas to have the operation and is now resting. He's meant to be taking two months off but, knowing Ronnie, he'll be back on his feet sooner rather than later."

I've got 2 shirts from that show and they're both inaccurate--one's got the wrong date (the one Ev designed) and one's got the wrong names.

But I love 'em anyway. :wub:

:lol: The nice thing about Ev's (well besides the fact he designed it and it's cool as heck) is that you've got something that commemorates the original date the show was supposed to be :D

Look if the guy is ill ok thats not nice, but for Christ sake I have to carry the bloody guys name on the back of my t shirt, making it look all crap under the mighty words led Zeppelin !!!

Archived