THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME £7.89 DELIVERED !

bootmet

Snap 'em up while you still can. As we've been discussing in another thread, this DVD is out of print already! They've deleted it due to (it is said) contractual issues of some sort, perhaps having to do with the artwork and/or some other content. Allegedly.

Did it have one of those little globe symbols on the disc that means it'll play in a region 2 player?

it will play on a region 2 player as its for sale to uk customers on sendit. the uk is region 2. also for sale in euros so should cover all of europe. don't know about anywhere else. i have other zep dvds and all are multi region. as this one has not arrived yet i can't tell you if it is also multi region. if any one has one they may be able to post region information for us ?

Snap 'em up while you still can. As we've been discussing in another thread, this DVD is out of print already! They've deleted it due to (it is said) contractual issues of some sort, perhaps having to do with the artwork and/or some other content. Allegedly.

i didn't know that. it is still available on most of the big name websites. but not at £7.89 !

Archived