Good cover songs

BigBadZep

Nirvana-lake of fire (originally a meat puppets song)

Black Keys-Grown So Ugly (originally robert pete williams)

Johnny Cash-Hurt (originally Nine inch nails)

Annie Lennox-Don't let it bring you down (originally Neil Young)

Edited by wrongeragurl

Couple covers (one partial) from Dan Baird and Homemade Sin: "American Girl" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and the beginning of "Helpless" by CSNY (not sure why they stopped filming and didn't edit the clip).

Edited by Jahfin

• 2 weeks later...

DANCING WITH MYSELF...

J :chickeddance:

PS Billy's tour is done today...I sent him a tweet but he didn't reply..oh well...better to have tweeted and lost than never tweeted at all

I misinterpreted the title I thought it meant good songs to cover...but I see after viewing some posts that it's good covers of songs..therefore I will substitute the DWM tune and suggest Mr. Idol does a good cover of L.A. WOMAN by The Doors,,

Edited by Juliet

• 2 weeks later...

I always wanted to buy Frente's album but never did get around to it. As for New Order, I know they're beloved by millions but their brand of synth music (no matter how sophisticated or intelligent) never really appealed to me. Same thing for Depeche Mode and similar electronic and/or industrial type bands. That's not meant as a slight against those that are fans of that type of music, it just never did much for me.