Zeppelin Ringtones

Mrs. Plant

So, I have cingular...or AT&T...whatever the hell it is today. and last night, went to see if they had zeppelin ringtones yet. they do, but only in "fun packs" where you buy 2 for 4 bucks or something like that.

Shouldn't have purchased it, i had a feeling that the "fun pack" wouldn't come through to my phone. now i have to call and figure out if i have been charged for it.

annoys me that I can't buy a single zeppelin ringtone alone through cingular/at&t yet.

anyone else order it and not have it come through?

You need to get a hold of the software for your Phone and make your own. Don't pay for those lousy ringtones. I bought software off amazon for 5 bucks. If I want a new ring tone I crop a piece of a song with software that I purchased. I copy the new crop to my phone. If a can find a movie clip I use it.

I have Alltel and they have Janis and Robert ringtones but my phone doesn't support it. My cheap g'ma bought the phone for a penny and I asked for a new one for Christmas and she told me to quit complaining. But what's the point of having a cell phone that doesn't ring when someone calls you or has 5 bars but no service?

Anyway, my ringtone is one that plays on note at a time and it's Furelise.

You need to get a hold of the software for your Phone and make your own. Don't pay for those lousy ringtones. I bought software off amazon for 5 bucks. If I want a new ring tone I crop a piece of a song with software that I purchased. I copy the new crop to my phone. If a can find a movie clip I use it.

i've thought about it, but didn't know it was possible to get it for that cheap. i will surely look into it, thanks!

Archived