Photos !

Joelmon

A couple more of where I lived in Colorado...

IMG_0047enh.jpg

IMG_0166down.jpg

Cant remember if I've posted these on this new board or not...oh well...

Joelmon, Colorado looks fantastic. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting the pics. I've never been but I'm adding it to "see before I die list." It's a long list and I'm getting on so I might have to move it up a few places.

Joelmon, Colorado looks fantastic. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting the pics. I've never been but I'm adding it to "see before I die list." It's a long list and I'm getting on so I might have to move it up a few places.

Well..I've been to several parts of the state...it's very large ya know...but if you go...lemme know..I certainly have many recommendations. :D My area was right behind Pikes Peak, which is the Purple Mountain Majesty in that one photo. That's the 'Guffey Gorge' below....a small BLM area, open to the public but actually very hidden...:D

I think I've posted a couple of other shots from the gorge...it's a micro-gorge, so to speak...

I'll go ahead and post this...it may be a repeat...but what the hey ? My favorite pool in the gorge...

IMG_0594.jpg

Me and my homey's! :D

Joelmon, I'll send some of Rainier plus some infrareds.

Colorado looks grand.

:)

That reminds me of two of mine

Two Chicks with some cat between them

2253810574_18b1aeccd5_b.jpg

My Crew-- My actual students, I took it for a paper I was writing. (Distruptive Behavior)

2253010213_e3b28f8437_b.jpg

I've got an old one of Robin Trower (Winterland, mid 70's) that I'll send to Joelmon.

B)

:D

Send it on !!

Not front row....but 2nd row....Joe Walsh, Dale Peters and Jim Foxx...the original James Gang at Red Rocks Colorado, August 2006

rgxnaf.jpg

This was front row though....I was leaning against the stage. Kim Gordon/Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth...2006.

2vts1n5.jpg

Archived