Photos !

Joelmon

• 1 month later...
A stereo pair for cross-eyed viewing...

Lean back away from the monitor, focus your eyes on some spot between you and the screen (somewhere midway)

PinkflowersSanLagos.jpg

You got the same interest as Dr. Bri? :D

You got the same interest as Dr. Bri? :D

Indeed. I have a Realist but this was shot with two digital cameras taped together end-to-end :D The actual fancy professionally made digital stereo set with macro-to-hyper-stereo-rig and synchronized flash costs $2000...... :o bit pricey, yeah...

A stereo pair for cross-eyed viewing...

Lean back away from the monitor, focus your eyes on some spot between you and the screen (somewhere midway)

PinkflowersSanLagos.jpg

If you suffer from a convergence insufficiency (can't cross your eyes) like I do, then you won't be able to see the stereoscopic image. In other words, your eyes will not be able to fuse the two images into one. It seems like there is too much proximal disparity between the two images for them to be fused.

Can any one here on the forum fuse the images? I sure can't. If you can, measure how far away the computer screen has to be in order to do so.

Seeing it in stereo will depend on the distance that you have the computer away from your eyes in relationship to the separation between the two images as well as the size of the pictures.

Can any one here on the forum fuse the images? I sure can't. If you can, measure how far away the computer screen has to be in order to do so.

Seeing it in stereo will depend on the distance that you have the computer away from your eyes in relationship to the separation between the two images as well as the size of the pictures.

Actually it might be easier to see if you click on the pic to see the full size - but it this case also put a greater distance between yourself and the screen. It seems like this distance is somewhat of ans individual value - it varies from person to person. Just like vision. Oh yeah, I'll PM you with the divergence debate question... B)

yes...still san diego in the fall...just waiting on the orders. what about you? you here for good?

Yeah, I got life! :unsure: I don't know.....maybe I'll go back in a couple of years. I would not go to CA....... but Milwaukee would be interesting.

Yeah, I got life! :unsure: I don't know.....maybe I'll go back in a couple of years. I would not go to CA....... but Milwaukee would be interesting.

milwaukee is a great place...not too big with lots of character...

Airport "WHOLE BODY SCAN" IMAGES:

610x.jpg

Transportation Security Administration (TSA) undated handout image shows a composite of 4 separate scans, a female in the left two and a male in the right two, from a whole body scan machine, or millimeter wave machine being used at a security check point at the Salt Lake International Airport in Salt Lake City, Utah. The new machine developed by New York based L3 Communications is in use for the first time today by passengers and takes a whole body scan penetrating clothing. This is a pilot program by the TSA to test the machines in a live setting for the first time at Salt Lake International Airport March 10, 2009.

Another Airport Scan (Female)

airport_xray_scanner.jpg

Hey Rover!

Yes, aren't we lucky? NOT! I find it sick. It is optional though. At least for now.

Between this and letting airport personnel check body piercings, :blink::unsure: Maybe people should just fly nude! :D

And now, I'm thinking of that guy that wacked off next to a female pasenger on an AA flight.

Even a thorough body screening can't prevent that !

"There's Something About AA !" :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
One of my favorite nearby places to go and absorb. :) Fave spring flowers too ! I actually practice and teach sensitivity enhancement. It's peaceful out here. The world is in dire need, and many can't escape to these places. ;) Make the time.

ifxso6.jpg

nice shot...where is this?...lived in northern florida (pensacola and jacksonville) and really struggled to find nice places to get away...

Airport "WHOLE BODY SCAN" IMAGES:

Transportation Security Administration (TSA) undated handout image shows a composite of 4 separate scans, a female in the left two and a male in the right two, from a whole body scan machine, or millimeter wave machine being used at a security check point at the Salt Lake International Airport in Salt Lake City, Utah. The new machine developed by New York based L3 Communications is in use for the first time today by passengers and takes a whole body scan penetrating clothing. This is a pilot program by the TSA to test the machines in a live setting for the first time at Salt Lake International Airport March 10, 2009.

Another Airport Scan (Female)

I completely understand that they are trying to protect people, but what ever happened to privacy? Should you ahve to consent to something like that? I think that security is tight enough, they don't have to get a scan of all my lumps and bumps to see that I'm not hiding a gun in it.

• 2 months later...

Hit the city this past weekend, and found this place by accident.......

ford1r.jpg

ford2.jpg

As I got back in my car, I saw something coming in the distance.....

ford3i.jpg

How's that for some perfect Motor City Timing ! :D

If you suffer from a convergence insufficiency (can't cross your eyes) like I do, then you won't be able to see the stereoscopic image. In other words, your eyes will not be able to fuse the two images into one. It seems like there is too much proximal disparity between the two images for them to be fused.

I had no trouble putting them together but I'm wondering why? One picture is ok as one picture and I hate crossing my eye's. About 2 feet away from my LCD.

Archived