Photos !

Joelmon

This is a photo of a 'yellow soda' "spring" near where I lived in Colorado...the seepage down the side of the mound coagulated like the salt in your photos...

Nice pics Joel! Do they harvest the "yellow soda" from that spring?

MSG, thank you. The setting of the Salinas is really impressive, and you're right, the terrain is steep, the paths very narrow...all salt there is taken by man, it demands an increadible effort to carry the sacks among those terraces.

I'd love to see your pics of salt mines too. :)

You're welcome brspled! The life of a miner, no matter what element is mined, is always a difficult one. No salt mine but here are photos of diamond, gold, and uranium mines.

SADM.jpg

SAGM.jpg

SAGMS.jpg

RUMA.jpg

RUMA2.jpg

This is home. :D

Rock Action, what a beautiful place to call home!

Here are some pictures I took of the snow today.

This first one shows what kinds of idiots I have to deal with on the road on a regular basis. :lol: See all the cars--how they're all askew? This happens every day--not just a slippery snowy morning. :rolleyes:

See the pink car? Didn't even bother to brush the snow off! FYI--she used to be my neighbor months and months ago, and the front end of her car's also smashed all up. :lol: Maybe she forgot to wipe off her windshield, too?

Jan20080101.jpg

Jan2008013.jpg

The building on the right is the Liberal arts building, the one on the left is the school library...the one in the middle is the Cultural arts center (?)

Jan2008011.jpg

Jan2008012.jpg

Jan2008014.jpg

Jan2008015.jpg

More snowy campus pictures...

BTW--you are seeing great 1960's architercture... :lol:

Did you notice that there is no one out walking around? For Idaho's biggest school, there was NO ONE there today! Seriously, the buildings were deserted!

Ah, the library. My favorite place to hang out freshman year when I really needed to get away from my roommate.

This is a picture of my little brother. It makes me laugh like no other. Notice the lightbulb and look of enlightment on his face... he has an idea!

l_e42a33ba8526018c0ca930031337107e.jpg

Along the same species line as my little brother, here's a goat. I took this picture when I was eight.

l_664116a5e5fb32ef037f23188d04658b.jpg

Great pictures redrum !

You look very dignified in that photo with your guitar...and I love that Hound Dog !

I'm glad I could assist you in re-photoing your shot...and sending it back to you for you to post...

Anytime my friend...anytime. :)

Great pictures redrum !

You look very dignified in that photo with your guitar...and I love that Hound Dog !

I'm glad I could assist you in re-photoing your shot...and sending it back to you for you to post...

Anytime my friend...anytime. :)

Dignified! (I agree!) :D

The Hound Dog was a nice guitar but I didn't play it much and finally decided to swap it for 4 cords of firewood. I'll send more pics if that's ok?

:)

Dignified! (I agree!) :D

The Hound Dog was a nice guitar but I didn't play it much and finally decided to swap it for 4 cords of firewood. I'll send more pics if that's ok?

:)

Of course !!!

Send them on....

Here's a photo I didn't take..but a friend did....

One kitty....looking at another kitty !!! B)

000_0377.jpg

Two Pussycats.....

Archived