Photos !

Joelmon

wow, it's really cute!

What about this? :lol:

knittersji9.jpg

Very nice!

Hand crochet you don't see this alot any more. Takes alot of time and patience.

My grand mother used to do this all the time and my mom when she wasn't working.

Hand made item's make the best gifts because it's a gift of a persons' time.

The time spent creating this is the time spent thinking about you! :)

^ These things are really great!

it's impossible to find even a zep t-shirt in the place where I live. :(

The Internet has everything Ebay is everywhere all you need is your Dads Credit Card and his little 4 digit security code and wallah Led Zeppelin stuff .I am just picking you proably dont want to do that.

LOL AL

The Internet has everything Ebay is everywhere all you need is your Dads Credit Card and his little 4 digit security code and wallah Led Zeppelin stuff .I am just picking you proably dont want to do that.

LOL AL

:lol:

Ebay?

and they can send things even in Russia? :huh:

Picture221.jpg

My first and only Snowman in Louisiana 1962 Bush LA . Dont worry I have seen plenty as I lived in other places being in the Military and other Work and Play. Chicago,Baltimore,Norfolk,Newport,Charleston and various other places.Seen quite a bit of Snow overseas but Did not build a Snowman.

• 2 weeks later...

Triv.jpg

Was looking through my photobucket album and found some trivia tonight.

Didn't know where else to put this gumbo.

The Dead pass and the Wolfman Jack autograph are the memorable ones. The one barely visable was some band named Natural Gas, I don't even remember it. :bagoverhead:

Sometimes things aren't what they appear to be.....the cross up on the church isn't a cross, it's a cloud. I was really amazed as I took the pic.

Mexico524-1.jpg

Oaxaca, February, 2008

:o:o:o:o

I missed this. VERY cool Celia!!!

Oh, and the knitted Zeppelin members were in a Mojo or Classic Rock or something like that - I scanned it in ( am I allowed to say that ? :rolleyes: ) and the article said the lady who made them WASN'T selling them.

Archived