Photos !

Joelmon

Kim Gordon? haven't heard about him..

:blush:

why is he clothed in dress?? :blink:

:blush:

:lol:

Kim Gordon is a she. The band is Sonic Youth and that's her husband, Thurston Moore with her in the second picture.

:lol:

*By the way, your avatar, Spongebob's guitar is similar to her's.

Here are some pictures I took three months ago (Janurary). Sorry for the big size, but they are at their original size (scanned, at least)

Edit: Whoops, forgot to add the pics. Here they are.

izqq8o.jpg

aynldz.jpg

And now my favorite of the three.

2gvprev.jpg

Quoted for a new page, because I'd really like to get some feedback on these.

Quoted for a new page, because I'd really like to get some feedback on these.

I think if you were a bit further south about 25 years ago and were around some Kudzu, you might've taken one like this...

753c62e89da067fc445a4110.L.jpg

And then you'd have enought money to see King Crimson in Chicago ! :D

Those are great pics! It looks like you had fantastic seats! :D

Thanks, I don't use flash so my pictures aren't always too clear, but I think that adds to the effect. Here's a pic a buddy of mine took and you can see we weren't in seats. You can't see me but I'm just in front of that monitor speaker just on the other side of the arm holding up the camera. I actually leaned on the speaker several times through the show as I was getting crushed by the moshers! :lol:

100_3199.jpg

Here's how close I really was,

2vw7fqf.jpg

and another of mine,

11tsz8l.jpg

Thanks, I don't use flash so my pictures aren't always too clear, but I think that adds to the effect. Here's a pic a buddy of mine took and you can see we weren't in seats. You can't see me but I'm just in front of that monitor speaker just on the other side of the arm holding up the camera. I actually leaned on the speaker several times through the show as I was getting crushed by the moshers! :lol:

More nice pics! I like the effect when there isn't a flash used. I imagine that you got there fairly early in order to get so close to the stage. :)

More nice pics! I like the effect when there isn't a flash used. I imagine that you got there fairly early in order to get so close to the stage. :)

Oh yeah. I got there 3 hours before the doors opened. I meet and talk to all the fans as they arrive. I'm an ambassador for Sonic Youth. :D

That's my modus operanda, I always get to shows very early and often meet the members of bands.

Last night's sunset was one of the most amazing I've seen in a long time. It was a windy evening and there were a lot of lenticular clouds. I was driving home and it took me 20 minutes longer than usual because I kept stopping to take pictures. Luckily I had my camera in the car with me.

Sunset over the Eastern Sierra Nevada:

2452056869_53b753e91c.jpg

2452057209_3246612308.jpg

2452057085_7fdac6d1de.jpg

2452887236_2f2462c546.jpg

Archived