Photos !

Joelmon

• 2 weeks later...

viewoftthepyramids90fromhotel.jpg

The Pyramids from My Hotel room in Cairo 90 smoked Hash and had the craziest dreams.

meandabdulcario88.jpg

Me and Abdul in the Desert 88

HPIM4350.jpg

cotton fields irrigation going on

HPIM4352.jpg

A Cotton Field just outside Clarksdale Mississippi

HPIM1837.jpg

HPIM1792.jpg

HPIM1759.jpg

HPIM1567.jpg

Pictures above from Kauhi Hawaii below picture from the Big Island Kona That is steam rising were the lava is flowing slowly into the water

HPIM1408.jpg

Beautiful. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.

Beautiful. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.

I only spent about $6000 for Two weeks .It was well worth it I promise You.My accommodations were already paid for The second week used my Time share on Kauai . Used a time share on the Big Island.

Stayed at the Outrigger Hotel on Waikiki Beach on Oahu for three Days .That was only My second trip the First was in the Navy and I didn't see anything but Bars and Women which is not as bad as it sounds.

Wow that place looks realy old. Do they let you go inside for a tour?

That place is really old. It was built in the early 12th century and it's simply amazing. You can visit the inside of the temples and it's an unforgetable experience. Jimmy Page has been there with Ross Halfin in December, 2005. Or something like that, the right info you'll find at Ross Halfin's diary. :)

romethevaticanlostmywallet88.jpg

The Vatican just before I realized I had left My wallet in a Taxi Cab and with it My damn money and My Ship was quite a ways away in Gaeta Italy My only saving grace was I had a Twenty in my pocket

that I had not changed over to lire and had My train ticket back to Gaeta by way of Formica still have that ticket some were.

bt1swalmoransuezcanaltransit90.jpg

Me going through the Suez Canal Desert Storm early 90's

Below Me at a Coast Gaurd Station in Baltimore Maryland mid 78 I believe.

baltimoremd76or77training.jpg

Below a cool picture of were I work now a Production Platform in the Gulf of Mexico

GenesisSunrise4.jpg

MVC-001X.jpg

We dont see many Tornados out in the Gulf I have only seen three on land in right at 50 years but in the Gulf We see Water Spouts sometimes three or four at a time here is some I got pictures of.

MVC-017X.jpg

MVC-016X.jpg

MVC-018X.jpg

MVC-003X-1.jpg

If that is a fucking wind funnel they are so powerfull I saw one rip a tree out by its roots like it was a toothpick. The tree was a monster, over 200 yrs old and that thing would have shredded you. Dangerous big time.

They are usually weaker over water

Archived