Photos !

Joelmon

Guest housesoftheholy
Rocky Mountains Montana

2008TRIP095.jpg

Montana is an absolutely gorgeous place. Glacier National Park's Road to the Sun is amazing and y'all ought to see the park's namesakes before they completely melt. :mellow:

Poço Encantado - Chapada Diamantina, Brazil. One of the most beautiful places I have ever been to

pooencantado1.jpg

It's a cave and the water inside in crystal blue. When the sunlight shines inside it's just magic.

Stunning! Brazil is on the list of places I would like to travel to one day...

farochipionaff4.jpg

farochipibz7.jpg

Faro de Chipiona

This is the Lighthouse in Chipiona, Cadiz, Spain. It´s the highest in Spain and one of the highest in Europe. It´s where my family and I go in the summer and for the Carnivals. I thought I would share it with you all.

For the crappy hot dog with the soggy bun that tasted like fish at Toronto's Sound Academy after The Cult show......stay away frm the vendor that looks like this:

goatie2.jpg

Think he went ice fishing the day before and used his cooler to store the meat.....ugh.

• 3 weeks later...

We had a few of the Atlanta Falcons players and cheerleaders come to the base today to greet the soldiers, and as photographer I was able to get a couple pics with some of them!

TypeO and Cheerleaders - always nice

84948c6cbe5f31fc.jpg

TypeO with Tight End Ben Hartsock and Center Alex Stepanovich

84948c6cbf397fdd.jpg

TypeO with RB Jerrious Norwood

84948c6cbfe3e93c.jpg

We had a few of the Atlanta Falcons players and cheerleaders come to the base today to greet the soldiers, and as photographer I was able to get a couple pics with some of them!

84948c6cbe5f31fc.jpg

You ole Dawg!

I mean Dirty bird :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

84948c6cbe5f31fc.jpg

TypeO with Tight End Ben Hartsock and Center Alex Stepanovich

84948c6cbf397fdd.jpg

TypeO with RB Jerrious Norwood

84948c6cbfe3e93c.jpg

The cheerleader on you're right (my left) that you have you're arm around is the hottest one out of the group. You were smart to get near her.

• 1 month later...

A real, undoctored photograph.....

800px-Amundsen-Scott_marsstation_ray_h_edit.jpg

A full moon and 25 second exposure allowed sufficient light into this photo taken at Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station during the long Antarctic night. The new station can be seen at far left, power plant in the center and the old mechanic's garage in the lower right. Red lights are used outside during the winter darkness as their spectrum does not pollute the sky, allowing scientists to conduct astrophysical studies without artificial light interference. There is a background of green light. This is the Aurora Australis, which dances thorugh the sky virtually all the time during the long Antarctic night (winter).The photo's surreal appearance makes the station look like a futuristic Mars Station.

^ Great photo The Rover !!

I've only been in the Northern Hemisphere to witness the Aurora Borealis...but have seen scene's like this that astounded me. I felt like I was inside a Christmas tree one night with the lights swirling from a center point, down to the horizon engulfing me in a 'cone'.

I'll never forget it. It was the winter of 1969 in Rhode Island and I woke the whole neighborhood (only 6 residences, exclusive Navy Base) of the phenomena. Everyone was mouth agaped and the occurance made major news that year.

Amazing what the sun's rays or outputs can produce here on Earth. Nothing is stranger than the truth.

• 1 month later...
farochipionaff4.jpg

farochipibz7.jpg

Faro de Chipiona

This is the Lighthouse in Chipiona, Cadiz, Spain. It´s the highest in Spain and one of the highest in Europe. It´s where my family and I go in the summer and for the Carnivals. I thought I would share it with you all.

Thanks for that. I want to go to Spain but am pretty poor and it will probably never happen.

I love the guitar song 'CADIZ' by Isaac Albeniz and played by Segovia. :)

Archived