Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Joelmon

Photos !

Poço Encantado - Chapada Diamantina, Brazil. One of the most beautiful places I have ever been to

pooencantado1.jpg

It's a cave and the water inside in crystal blue. When the sunlight shines inside it's just magic.

I concur alwizard, skinny dippin for sure. did ya get in the water brspled?

flyspringsnevada.jpg

fly spring-geyser in nevada. They say one of these first erupted in 1967. others say early 60's either way, pretty freakin ironic huh? (sexual revolution and all) And these next are of one of the fires burnin up the sierra nevada right now--shout out to our firefighters....god bless and keep yall. And thanks kern county whoever for the pics.

web.jpg

web3.jpg

web7.jpg

Wow, MSG, That is cool they can draw from the pond. Good to have around! Great pics.

Katy, those are scary looking, but the geyser one is FUNNY the way you described it! :lol:

Fires are everywhere right now. And mostly caused by Mother Nature herself, we just had one of those blasted pallet places blow up, leaving gastly air, and making it a red day. Meaning, if you have any breathing problems, they advise staying in. That sucks. :(

Cool pictures but Fire can be bad news

Thanks Al. Fire is bad news. My husband has gotten to know and works closely with the local firefighters. They are well trained, well supported, and have good equipment but when a fire is raging toward you, you have no choice but to evacuate. We calculated that we have about 6 off-road escape routes from here should the regular road become blocked.

Are you in danger ? Those fires constantly change directions

Not from that particular fire - it was put out before it was able to change direction and head this way but, out here, fires always pose a threat. I actually keep our essential papers in a small trunk in the event we have to evacuate.

Wow, MSG, That is cool they can draw from the pond. Good to have around! Great pics.

Thanks, Hotplant. That little pond is a blessing.

Rocky Mountains Montana

2008TRIP095.jpg

Montana is an absolutely gorgeous place. Glacier National Park's Road to the Sun is amazing and y'all ought to see the park's namesakes before they completely melt. :mellow:

Poço Encantado - Chapada Diamantina, Brazil. One of the most beautiful places I have ever been to

pooencantado1.jpg

It's a cave and the water inside in crystal blue. When the sunlight shines inside it's just magic.

Stunning! Brazil is on the list of places I would like to travel to one day...

farochipionaff4.jpg

farochipibz7.jpg

Faro de Chipiona

This is the Lighthouse in Chipiona, Cadiz, Spain. It´s the highest in Spain and one of the highest in Europe. It´s where my family and I go in the summer and for the Carnivals. I thought I would share it with you all.

For the crappy hot dog with the soggy bun that tasted like fish at Toronto's Sound Academy after The Cult show......stay away frm the vendor that looks like this:

goatie2.jpg

Think he went ice fishing the day before and used his cooler to store the meat.....ugh.

We had a few of the Atlanta Falcons players and cheerleaders come to the base today to greet the soldiers, and as photographer I was able to get a couple pics with some of them!

TypeO and Cheerleaders - always nice

84948c6cbe5f31fc.jpg

TypeO with Tight End Ben Hartsock and Center Alex Stepanovich

84948c6cbf397fdd.jpg

TypeO with RB Jerrious Norwood

84948c6cbfe3e93c.jpg

We had a few of the Atlanta Falcons players and cheerleaders come to the base today to greet the soldiers, and as photographer I was able to get a couple pics with some of them!

84948c6cbe5f31fc.jpg

You ole Dawg!

I mean Dirty bird :lol:

You ole Dawg!

I mean Dirty bird :lol:

tough job - SOMEone has to do it.

Those cheerleaders aren't going to photograph themselves! :lolo:

84948c6cbe5f31fc.jpg

TypeO with Tight End Ben Hartsock and Center Alex Stepanovich

84948c6cbf397fdd.jpg

TypeO with RB Jerrious Norwood

84948c6cbfe3e93c.jpg

The cheerleader on you're right (my left) that you have you're arm around is the hottest one out of the group. You were smart to get near her.

A real, undoctored photograph.....

800px-Amundsen-Scott_marsstation_ray_h_edit.jpg

A full moon and 25 second exposure allowed sufficient light into this photo taken at Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station during the long Antarctic night. The new station can be seen at far left, power plant in the center and the old mechanic's garage in the lower right. Red lights are used outside during the winter darkness as their spectrum does not pollute the sky, allowing scientists to conduct astrophysical studies without artificial light interference. There is a background of green light. This is the Aurora Australis, which dances thorugh the sky virtually all the time during the long Antarctic night (winter).The photo's surreal appearance makes the station look like a futuristic Mars Station.

^ Great photo The Rover !!

I've only been in the Northern Hemisphere to witness the Aurora Borealis...but have seen scene's like this that astounded me. I felt like I was inside a Christmas tree one night with the lights swirling from a center point, down to the horizon engulfing me in a 'cone'.

I'll never forget it. It was the winter of 1969 in Rhode Island and I woke the whole neighborhood (only 6 residences, exclusive Navy Base) of the phenomena. Everyone was mouth agaped and the occurance made major news that year.

Amazing what the sun's rays or outputs can produce here on Earth. Nothing is stranger than the truth.

Pyramid022309a.jpg

The Great Pyramid from May 2008 at Giza, Egypt

By Rik Mono