Photos !

Joelmon

Magenta, I like your cat. It looks a bit angry here and willing to escape :D I have a cat too. Is there a topic about pets?

Thank you, yes she wasn't quite willing to be held :P Oh yes in “Meet and Greet“ forum, there is a “Post A Picture Of your Pet“ topic.

And Amusedoxi, I had no idea of the name of that bug in English, I have learned something new today! :thumbsup:

:D You're welcome!

Amazing valley I should say... I've never seen something like this before. We don't have this kind of landscape in Russia

And here's a sunset in a countryside

28f41a2e.jpg

I forgot to add: Magenta, your cat is lovely. And your photo is also very pretty. smile.gif

And Amusedoxi, I had no idea of the name of that bug in English, I have learned something new today! thumbsup.gif

In American english we call that a lady bug. Just a little example of how the english language varies from one english speaking country to another.

Yes. :)

This one was taking as we were climbing one of the mountains to see the sunset

_MG_0301-1-1.jpg

I am awe-struck. Although I have family in South America, I have never been south of the border. Been to a host of countries in Asia, never been to my mother's homeland.

This one was taking as we were climbing one of the mountains to see the sunset

:blink: :blink:

Sorry for the stupid grammar mistake!!!

Bad day, I tell you. <_<

I am awe-struck. Although I have family in South America, I have never been south of the border. Been to a host of countries in Asia, never been to my mother's homeland.

It's well worth the visit, I say. Bolivia is a beautiful country, as well as Chile, Peru, Argentina...and Brazil, of course. ;)

:blink: :blink:

Sorry for the stupid grammar mistake!!!

Bad day, I tell you. <_<

It's well worth the visit, I say. Bolivia is a beautiful country, as well as Chile, Peru, Argentina...and Brazil, of course. ;)

Hablas Espanol or Portuguese?

My first language is Portuguese. But I speak German, English and Spanish too. :)

Very impressive. I wish they stressed foreign languages here in the U.S. The rest of the world has got us beat in that department.

Thank you, can't stop looking at your pics. :thanku:

And greenman, your one is cool too. Was it in the fog?

Thank you, Amusedoxi, you're too kind! And beautiful pic of the cathedral! :yesnod:

Greenman, cool shot!

Archived