Photos !

Joelmon

• 2 weeks later...

We call it the otherside of town. I'm in Parkville now. Grew up in the City- Hamilton was my neighborhood.

We used to have a joke: This guy and girl are on a date and she asks him to kiss her where it smells. So he drove to Dundalk.

• 1 month later...

Snowy Momument Valley at sunrise and sunset a couple of weeks ago...

momument.jpg

momument2.jpg

Beautiful shots of an area I have always wanted to visit !

^ I love those, greenman :thumbsup:

A few photos from behind the scenes of "The Godfather" in a new book The Godfather Family Album:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/gallery/2008/dec/09/godfather-marlon-brando-al-pacino

EDIT: It seems this book was released in '08 :slapface:. One of those expensive fancy-shmancy books a la Pagey's new one. Here's some more info about it:

http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/catalogue/film/all/01053/facts.the_godfather_family_album.htm

And one of National Geographic's photographers, Joel Sartore, is releasing a new book, Rare: Portraits of America's Endangered Species:

http://www.joelsartore.com/

These make great pets?

proudbuffalo.jpg

There is a farm about a half mile from my house that has several buffalo grazing near a pond in the field.

It is very strange to see buffalo in the middle of Ohio.

Edited to say: Nice photos, everyone!

There is a farm about a half mile from my house that has several buffalo grazing near a pond in the field.

It is very strange to see buffalo in the middle of Ohio.

Edited to say: Nice photos, everyone!

:lol: That's funny DOC, being in a military family and traveling through and living in many different states I've come to realize that once you get away from the coast or the big cities the majority of America is as rural in the boondocks as you can get. :D

I'm really starting to like the idea of moving to a more wide open area myself but as you know it's best I live close in for the time being.

I've even had conversations with my parents about selling our houses and buying a piece of rural property with a couple smaller homes already on the land and having a little family compound, a home where the buffalo roam! Lol

Might even be a frugal idea with the way the economy has been going

:lol: That's funny DOC, being in a military family and traveling through and living in many different states I've come to realize that once you get away from the coast or the big cities the majority of America is as rural in the boondocks as you can get. :D

I'm really starting to like the idea of moving to a more wide open area myself but as you know it's best I live close in for the time being.

I've even had conversations with my parents about selling our houses and buying a piece of rural property with a couple smaller homes already on the land and having a little family compound, a home where the buffalo roam! Lol

Might even be a frugal idea with the way the economy has been going

sounds like a great idea charles!

Archived