Photos !

Joelmon

• 1 month later...

kerala.jpg

Kerala

Robert Plant visited Kerala early 2005

I have seen and read press article (inaccessible now) from a publication India Today(it's been few years) quoting Robert Plant that it was his dream to visit "Cochin, Kerala...

Amber-Palace.jpg

Rajasthan

Robert Plant Photo with Transindus Travel Agency Staff:

http://www.transindus.co.uk/main/May10.htm

...While on topic, Robert sometime back stated that he also worked in India in 1969:

You're also the curator of the WOMEX exhibition this October, what draws you to World Music?

My dear, I was working in India in 1969. If you know anything about Led Zep you'll know we were playing with Indian musicians in '68. I was just 19 years old then. I've travelled through North Africa for the last 33 years. The last thing this can be considered as in terms of my career is something new. It's just that I have a band now that's consolidated a lot of North African musicality into a rock thing. It's great, it couldn't be better!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/content/articles/2005/07/30/robert_plant_interview_feature.shtml

...Jimmy Page also travelled to India in early 2005 as diarized by Ross Halfin:

http://www.rosshalfin.com/diary/december-2005/diary-december-2005.php

I am sharing this on Forum as what has been stated in Press/Publicly...If Admin wants to remove it, it is alright...

PlanetPage

• 2 weeks later...

One of the more famous students at my High School, only 12 years ahead of me! :lol:

2n6f4aq.jpg

Whatever happened to Daniel and Diana? :D

Santana went to my jr. high in San Francisco (James Lick)

Oye Como Va

B)

^ Very nice! Did you hike there or just take it from the roadside? :P

Here's a couple of recent pics I took just one state south of you from a hike I made of about 3,000 vertical up an avalanche couloir bushwacking ! Saw a few Rocky Mountain Goats up here too ! They ran away too fast for me to get any pictures though.

acz7rd.jpg

10o4dvb.jpg

Here's a couple of recent pics I took just one state south of you from a hike I made of about 3,000 vertical up an avalanche couloir bushwacking ! Saw a few Rocky Mountain Goats up here too ! They ran away too fast for me to get any pictures though.

acz7rd.jpg

10o4dvb.jpg

Nice shots

acz7rd.jpg

10o4dvb.jpg

It's from the side of the road. I rode through there on the motorcycle in early July.

Hi Pat,

Vicious little buggers, i wouldn't like a bite off of any of them. :o

Regards, Danny

Hey Danny,

lol you can't help but feel bad for the little birdies that get caught, but the peregrine's descent while in pursuit is really a marvel. It all plays its part in keeping a balance. Too often negative associations with qualities that are simply in an animal's nature have had disastrous results. The 'big bad voracious' wolf has taken a bad rap all the way to the endangered species list, for instance. None in the wild in your neck of the woods for centuries now.

In my neck of the woods, the peregrines are protected by the local government. Cameras are set up on building rooftops to watch nests, there have been banding ceremonies (politicians have never met a photo op they didn't like ;) ), public education, etc., etc. Great that we're still talking about them in the present tense...

Archived