how do I get friends?

katydidgood

I see evry1 has friends but I can't figure out how to add em? :blink:

Is there anybody out there?

lol that can tell me how to add friends?

Thanks a bunch and (((HUGS)))

You click on the name of the person you want to add as a friend and then you'll se the options. Simply click on "add as a friend" and there it is.

:)

Well, when you find someone you want to add as a friend then click on their username across from one of their posts and a drop down menu will appear. Then you click "add Friend" or "add as a friend"...i can't remember. It will automatically send them a PM telling them that you added them to your friends list. You can then see who your friends are in your profile friend list. Hope this helps.

Richard.

B)

EDIT: *OOOPSSS I SEE EVERYONE BEAT ME TO THE EXPLANATION. HAHA!!*

Anyway, back to my virtual bar stool. :lol:

I still don't see the point of the friend's list.

I don't, either. I don't have any problem with it, I just don't see what we're supposed to do with it. Except occasionally bask in the warmth of having friends, I suppose. Well, that's not a bad purpose, I suppose.

I still don't see the point of the friend's list.

Hmmm? I'm thinking if you find someone's posts particularly amusing you might add them as a friend so as to see what their latest posts might be instead of searching through the whole site. Just a thought although I never thought about it until the question was asked :unsure:

:lol:

I wonder if your's is as used as mine....I'll go check !

* :o I just checked and I'm on there !! Now I feel bad...:(

:bagoverhead:

Don't worry about it - I put a few people on there right at the start, thinking that there might be something more to the list than what it actually is.

The forum's not that big of a place... I follow threads much more than I follow people, and threads are much easier to keep track of. No need for lists.

Again, I think the friends list is just an even easier means of contacting people as they become part of a contact list for private messaging. That's the only use for the friends list besides just "showing off" who your buddies are. It's interesting, I've never heard anyone ask this question before about any other sites where the question is more valid.

Oh fer gawds sake shut the hell up about the fu^&%^ list will ya. If it's there USE it or don't. Can't you find something else to bitch about!!!

Of course I honor your opinion. :lol:

Original question.....Be Nice.

Maybe some people would LOVE a "hate" list more, sure sounds like it! :angry::D

I see evry1 has friends but I can't figure out how to add em? :blink:

Is there anybody out there?

lol that can tell me how to add friends?

Thanks a bunch and (((HUGS)))

Hi, welcome to the board. :wave:

To be honest the adding friends thing isn't really integral to this site like it is on MySpace. It's not like you can't talk to anyone unless you're friends with them.

So yeah...

Have fun! :D

I'm glad this thread was started. I had people adding me to their friends list and I didnt know how to add them back. Its not of earth shaking importance because we were already sending pms anyway but its nice when someone acknowledges me as their friend. :)

Archived