The Worst Band Ever

kidmoon

You have no taste! Ok, sorry that's really rude, but those are great bands.

I have no taste?  That's a handful of bands in the long history of Rock and roll that qualify among the worst in my opinion.

You think they're great... I'm thankful I don't share ears with you.

I don't know what you're referring to :huh:

Sorry Kissy - just clumsy wording on my part. I simply meant that dissing The Who and Queen is a bit much for me too... :D But that post of mine was only meant to protest the language used by that person against you - it was ridiculous.

Guns and Roses - WHINY singer, his voice makes me want to puke, and highly overated guitar player. Lots of garage band players play what that guy plays. Nothing new or original there. The whole prima donna thing turns me right off the band.

The Who - Yah, I know, but they sound to me like they have one good song and recorded it a million different ways. Sorry, but boring!

And of course, the Doors.

3 bands that'll make me change the station every time.

Seven Mary Three-I loathe Cumbersome. Burdensome

Jefferson Starship-We Built This City is a sonic assult on my senses. Earspank.

Yoko Ono- A banshee that should hari-kari. Hog calling "Woo pig sooie!"

Weezer-Hashpipe rhymns with asswipe.

Twisted Sister-I Wanna Rock bounced off my drag-queen head.

John Mayer- I`ll pretend I am sensitive because Your Body Is Wonderful.

Linda McCartney- Was her keyboard really plugged in during the Wings venues?

Wilson Phillips-Release Me Oh Lord from the desire of material gain and the sin of cashing in on my parents fame.

Southern Rock. I'm not counting the Allman Brothers Band in this genre..........they happened to be a rock band from the Southern United States.

I'm talking Outlaws, 38 Special, Lynard Skynard (or however the hell you spell it) and the rest of the dreck that copied the Allman Brothers..............and bastardized what they did in the process.

Regards;

I stand corrected!

Someone forgot to mention that the earliest incarnation of the Jefferson Starship was really good...actually it was just a sideline project from the Airplane, initially....

But when they had that Mickey, what..Thomas, guy singing ... they went to shit !!! :thumbdown:

Hey TT :D Great to see ya !!!

Def Leppard

They make me wanna fucking puke. Completely tasteless, unbelievably boring, in a word: crap.

In relation to sucess/reputation they might be my choice, I actually enjoy quite a bit of the cheesey end of 80's stadium rock but I'v yet to hear a truely memorible Def Leppard song.

Mickey Thomas was a lousy vocalist. He sang "Jane" for Jefferson Starship, which is one of the worst songs ever, and he sang lead on "Fooled Around and Fell In Love" by Elvin Bishop. Which is another really crappy song.

I couldn't agree more !!! :D

:whistling:

KC & The Sunshine Band

Springsteen

Any Rap

Almost any Country

Freddie & The Dreamers .... ( " Do The Freddie..." :ph34r: I know, it's very old, but it must have been SO horrible I STILL remember it)

The Monkeys

Chicago

Boston

Journey

Anne Murray

John Denver

Hair/Scream bands

Michael Jackson...or ANY Jackson......With the exception of some Thriller.

Most any gospel. Elvis is the only one I could even barely stand.

on and on................... :mellow:

I can understand Chicago but did you ever hear their eary stuff,The CTA album,you might take them off your list just for that album.

Rush sux, sounds like they made one song and just gave it different names.

Any band started after 1978

Dude,do you really mean you havent found anything you like since 78?

I would say check this site out alot of newer artists guitar based music alot with 70's influences hope you may be inspired I was a couple years ago.I had given up hope of finding new music I REALLY liked.

http://www.grooveyardrecords.com

It's a goof....have a sense of humor !

I do have a sense of humor. Don't make pronouncements about people you don't know. I just think editing peoples' posts is kinda odd.

I really get tired of the fall-back defense of "if you don't find it funny, you must not have a sense of humor". It gets old, really fast. It's like, find something new.

I do have a sense of humor. Don't make pronouncements about people you don't know. I just think editing peoples' posts is kinda odd.

I really get tired of the fall-back defense of "if you don't find it funny, you must not have a sense of humor". It gets old, really fast. It's like, find something new.

Get off your high horse !!!

:lol:

Archived