Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
kidmoon

The Worst Band Ever

Any kind of EMO-group; especially My Chemical Romance!

And all that pop shit, like Tokio Hotel or the Jonas Brothers, seems like it´s the same kind of epidemic in the US like it was with Tokio Hotel in Germany.

Oh, and The Tinks Tinks!

I hate them!

Everybody thinks, they are good, just because they are English, but they are lame and absolutely bad!

Just take a look at this:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=cAu69q7iHZg

A band from my school, they are bad as hell, but the worst about them is their singer! They may would be just half so bad, if they would have another singer!!

Edited by led_zep_girl_92

Fall Out Boy

Whitesnake

Color Me Badd... LMAO

Insane Clown Posse

Wow, didn't expect to see Whitesnake in that list. :o

Blame Tawny Kitaen :P

I gotta admit that I kinda liked her. Matched the clip :D .

But she's no criteria in rating Whitesnake's music.

Can't bring any specific bands to my mind right now.

Anyways:

99 % of rap music

99 % of dance music

EMO- music

Edit: As someone posted on page 21: Tokio Hotel. They are so bad that it really makes your ears bleed. If you have to listen to german music atleast listen to Rammstein (or maybe not I don't want Du Hast to be overrated)

Edited by Xorq

My list is far too long to add everything to this topic, so I'm just going to say who's on the top of my list-of-current-bands-to-be-left-in-a-locked-room-with-a-hungry-bear:

Coldplay

The Feeling

Razorlight

Hard-Fi

Oasis

There are others which I won't list because I'm already feeling nauseous...

Are the Ramones a music group or comedy act?

ok, I can accept your opinion and your musical taste

but Ramones made rock history as LZ and not many more ...

they're one of a few seminal band!

and more serious than you can imagine

R.I.P. all of them

:notworthy:

Def Leppard too

Asia, Toto, Def Leppard...i can't think of any worse ear torture than these 3 buckets of slop.

Def Leppard

They make me wanna fucking puke. Completely tasteless, unbelievably boring, in a word: crap.

Agreed.

I have to hold my nose every time I hear a Def Leppard song. My God they are horrific.

.. so it seems we're only five on this! uhm, now I think I understand why they sold millions of records ... but this won't change my opinion: DL it's a waste of time.

Next!

.. so it seems we're only five on this! uhm, now I think I understand why they sold millions of records ... but this won't change my opinion: DL it's a waste of time.

Next!

What the hell is wrong with you people?!?!?

I've learned that the people who hate Def Leppard have never actually listened to Hysteria or Pyromania at least half the way through. They get grouped with all the other hair bands but they are 20x better.

As for who I hate:

Gangsta Rappers

Emo

Dance crap

Jonas Bros.

Most mid-nineties alternative bands.

the sex pistols (long story)

and finally = MY Chemical Romance!!!!! die!

I've learned that the people who hate Def Leppard have never actually listened to Hysteria or Pyromania at least half the way through. They get grouped with all the other hair bands but they are 20x better.

I have but had no choice..it was at some party. The basis for my opinion is listening to Hysteria straight through.

It's still ear puke.

Sorry.

Nothing that I'm aware of. I don't like Styx, outside of one song. I don't think there's something wrong with the people who do. I like Kylie Minogue. I don't think there's anything wrong with people who don't. See how that works?

And to those who don't like Toto, I have to respectfully disagree. I love them. I listen to "Africa" about once a day, at least.

Edited by Electrophile

^^^^Ok, i respectfully hate Toto. :D

I own lots of discs that many would DISrespectfully hate and that's fine by me. My collection seeks no fanfare.

I find it kinda funny when you guys say that you hate all the bands from a specific era. You must have spent a lot of time listening to them all, I must say :P .

And I can see that more than a half of you don't have a plausible argument for saying that a specific band makes crappy music. You're saying that you just "can't stand them".

But if you can't stand them, this doesn't make them bad.

Edited by Xtazy

Why on earth would you want plausible fact-based arguments for people's opinions? Hold on one second and I'll write up a thesis statement for why I think Aqua is a steaming pile of cat turds.

Edited by Electrophile

If you say that you just don't like a band, that's OK, but the problem is that in this thread people insulted some bands which I think are pretty good, and probably other people like 'em too. And that's why I'm offended. If you don't like it, OK, but don't insult it. And if you do insult it, it means the music that band makes is really awful, so give me some arguments so that I believe you.

One's opinion starts like this: "I think that..." or "In my opinion".

Replies in this thread start like this: "This is crap!" or "Worst band ever!"

We all love Zep, and if someone came to this forum and said that they suck, they are crap, the worst band ever, we would all jump in his head. Now tell me, why would that be? It's just his opinion, right?

Edited by Xtazy

If you say that you just don't like a band, that's OK, but the problem is that in this thread people insulted some bands which I think are pretty good, and probably other people like 'em too. And that's why I'm offended. If you don't like it, OK, but don't insult it. And if you do insult it, it means the music that band makes is really awful, so give me some arguments so that I believe you.

One's opinion starts like this: "I think that..." or "In my opinion".

Replies in this thread start like this: "This is crap!" or "Worst band ever!"

We all love Zep, and if someone came to this forum and said that they suck, they are crap, the worst band ever, we would all jump in his head. Now tell me, why would that be? It's just his opinion, right?

One, why are you offended by someone's opinion of a band you like? Isn't that taking it just a tad too far? It's someone's opinion of a music group, not their opinion of you. Separate the two and you'll feel a lot better. Two, in a thread that is clearly meant for people's opinions, why should people constantly preface each statement they make with "In my opinion"? Shouldn't it be obvious to all and sundry that they are stating their opinions? You're not stating someone else's right? So it would be a slight bit on the oh I don't know, redundant side. It's quite clear to anyone who actually reads the posts in the thread that people are posting their opinions, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to say anything at all.

Why would we jump on that person? Well for starters this is a Led Zeppelin message board and if you hate that band and take the time to register on their message board just to say you hate them and think they suck......well, you're an idiot and deserve to have everyone climbing down your throat. But not for your opinion. But because you clearly can't read and thought you were on a different board. I frankly don't care if people like Led Zeppelin or if they don't. I just think if you don't like them, you don't belong here. Just like if I don't like cheese, I don't post on a message board devoted to it. See what I mean?

Some people take this shit too personally.

Yeah, I know what you're meaning, but what I was saying is that people here don't just say that they don't like a band, they tend to insult it, and insulting a band I like it kind of offends me. I personally feel like they're saying "I hate that band, If you like it then you're an idiot". And I'm sure you would be offended too if someone insulted a band that you like.

Of course, these are peoples' opinions, but some of them should try to express them in a way that it won't get on others' nerves.

Edited by Xtazy

Some people take this shit too personally.

I agree more than 100%

there's no more way to say a word: there'll be one ready to kill you for that.

And that's million miles away from Led Zeppelin ... if you know what I mean ...

And I'm sure you would be offended too if someone insulted a band that you like.

Umm, no I wouldn't because I'm not that sensitive. A lot of people here hate the Eagles, a band that I love love love love love.....you don't see me saying anything to the tune of "How dare you say the Eagles suck, that offends me". You must be out your mind.

And if people insulting bands you like gets on your nerves, then this thread is not for you.

Edited by Electrophile