The Worst Band Ever

kidmoon

Bon Jovi... they r sooo overrated.

Couldn't agree more! Add to them The Smiths, Nickelback and I just KNOW I'm going to be shot down in flames for saying this but Bob Dylan..Lay Lady Lay is fine, and I like some Bob Dylan songs sang by other people but he doesn't light my fire I'm afraid.

For God knows what reason, my local classic rock station seems to have decided that they're going to play Seger's "Fire Lake" every chance they get. That is the WORST SONG EVER and every time I turn on the radio -- there it is! So, I feel your pain on Seger. ;)

When our local classic rock station has a remote I try to get at the DJ who plays Seger every four songs.

I'm banned from all their outdoor events........There was an incident. :(

When our local classic rock station has a remote I try to get at the DJ who plays Seger every four songs.

I'm banned from all their outdoor events........There was an incident. :(

I bet there's a good story to go with this. I've always wanted to get banned from something, just so I could tell the story later.

As far as terrible bands go, I would have to agree with most of the posts here.

Any band in which you know what they look like before you know a song. i.e. Fall Out Boy, Jonas Brothers. (I have little sisters). but what pisses me off when bands compare themselves to LZ. The program for the My Chemical Romance states " Led Zeppelin was a rock band in the 70's, My Chemical Romance is a rock band for the new millennium". WTF was that shit. But to me Limp Biscuit, Fall Out Boy, and Kiss are at my top.

What band/songwriter, when you hear their music, makes you want to leave the room, change the station (but, really, who listens to radio anymore?), or tell your buddy his taste in music needs serious revamping?

I've never been able to hack a dose of Phil Collins.

I think The White Stripes are atrocious.

I can't listen to AC/DC because of the vocals (both vocalists, makes no difference to me which one it is...they both sound the same as far as I'm concerned), which is a right shame because I actually quite like their music otherwise.

Can't think of any more just off the bat though.

I used to really hate The Smiths and Suede though and I adore them now, so whaddayaknow.

Can't see that happening with any of the afore-mentioned artists, like. I mean, I'm sure it would've happened by now.

I don't get why people are always in a hurry....so what if a solo is six minutes long (reminds of when people bitch about a movie being three hours...you just paid like $12 to get in and you're in a hurry to leave)

I love good soloing. Hell, good soloing can go on for 20 minutes and I'd be happy. Here's the rub: the "soloing" that the Mars Volta does is not good -- at least to my ears!

used to really hate The Smiths and Suede though and I adore them now, so whaddayaknow.

Can't see that happening with any of the afore-mentioned artists, like. I mean, I'm sure it would've happened by now.

I couldn't stand suede then I heard a full album and I'm hooked. Shame they split as I was getting into them. I'm pretty tolerant with most if not all genres of music but I REALLY can't stand Limp Bizkit.

Archived