The Worst Band Ever

kidmoon

Another one I almost forgot... Goo Goo Dolls.

Oh... and The Cure and Morrissey too!

And 95% of that "southern rock" crapfest.... Black Foot, 38 Special , Molly Hatchett , ZZ Top , The Eagles, The Outlaws AND The Doobie Brothers! Hate them all.

The Eagles and Molly Hatchet and 38 Special you call a crapfest. I think you are full of crap fella! And the guy Joelman said "we will hear from " is right fucking here! Thought you would get one by me didnt you? The Eagles are a great band! And they are a very successfull one in all aspects of music fella!

Most classic rock is on my bad bands list. I find it misrepresents Zep that they are so often lumped in with that type of music. I love 80s and 90s alternative, and find they fit in nicely there.

I don't like the Stones, in that type of music, or Aerosmith. I don't like Coverdale Page. I also don't like The Goo Goo Dolls or Nickelback. I don't like Underworld because of that song they did on the Trainspotting soundtrack.

I don't like Phil Collins. I don't like Green Day.

I love the Stones and hate the 90s. How do you like those apples?

Another one I almost forgot... Goo Goo Dolls.

Oh... and The Cure and Morrissey too!

And 95% of that "southern rock" crapfest.... Black Foot, 38 Special , Molly Hatchett , ZZ Top , The Eagles, The Outlaws AND The Doobie Brothers! Hate them all.

Hey IDUNN. You forgot to add the O at the end of your handle. :angry:

I was pretty much reared on groups like Skynyrd, the Allmans, Blackfoot, the Marshall Tucker Band, Johnny Van Zant Band, the Outlaws, Black Oak Arkansas, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, .38 Special, Molly Hatchet, the Charlie Daniels Band, the Dixie Dregs, the Rossington-Collins Band, etc. but it's no skin off my teeth if folks don't share my love of Southern Rock.

The Eagles and Molly Hatchet and 38 Special you call a crapfest. I think you are full of crap fella! And the guy Joelman said "we will hear from " is right fucking here! Thought you would get one by me didnt you? The Eagles are a great band! And they are a very successfull one in all aspects of music fella!

Well, I'm not a "fella" , first of all. Second of all, wasn't trying to "get one by" ya , and thirdly if you think the Eagles are brilliant, more power to you. To my ears, they are generic elevator crap. Just one womans opinion of moonlight, of course... means absolutely nothing.

I was pretty much reared on groups like Skynyrd, the Allmans, Blackfoot, the Marshall Tucker Band, Johnny Van Zant Band, the Outlaws, Black Oak Arkansas, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, .38 Special, Molly Hatchet, the Charlie Daniels Band, the Dixie Dregs, the Rossington-Collins Band, etc. but it's no skin off my teeth if folks don't share my love of Southern Rock.

I love the song "Dreams Ill Never See" by molly Hatchet. And 'Hold on Loosely" by 38 special. And speaking of Ozark Mountain Daredevils ( I forgot but I saw them years ago outdoors at a very small venue). Love that song "If you want to get to Heaven youve got to raise a little Hell". Just burns my ass to see this dude above put down these bands. There is a big differance between Southern Rock and country. Ill bet he hates Neil Young too? Cmon fella! Come out come out where ever you are! :P

I love the song "Dreams Ill Never See" by molly Hatchet. And 'Hold on Loosely" by 38 special. And speaking of Ozark Mountain Daredevils ( I forgot but I saw them years ago outdoors at a very small venue). Love that song "If you want to get to Heaven youve got to raise a little Hell". Just burns my ass to see this dude above put down these bands. There is a big differance between Southern Rock and country. Ill bet he hates Neil Young too? Cmon fella! Come out come out where ever you are! :P

Nope, SHE loves Neil Young. :)

I actually see a lot of parallels between Southern Rock and Country. In fact, there's a lot of Southern Rock songs that are country. I also keep hearing things like The Eagles paved the way for today's country music (that comes straight from Henley). If you look at the Common Thread Eagles tribute album you'll see where he's not too off the mark. I've also heard the same thing about Southern Rock. I definitely see it's influence but I absolutely abhor the vast majority of "modern country" with the very notable exception of alt.country (which gets virtually no commercial airplay). The Bottle Rockets are a lot closer to Skynyrd than poseurs like Montgomery Gentry can ever hope to be.

Well, I'm not a "fella" , first of all. Second of all, wasn't trying to "get one by" ya , and thirdly if you think the Eagles are brilliant, more power to you. To my ears, they are generic elevator crap. J

I agree. :wave:

Nope, SHE loves Neil Young. :)

Well Im sorry. Now I know your gender. What is the big secret? I looked at your profile. No info at all? I dont get it. What are people afraid of. You arent giving out your address and phone number. It would be nice just to let people know if you are a male or female (or other). In this day and age it isnt so uncommon. How about an age and a state or country? So sorry I called you fella. I meant GAL.

Me too :kiss: you go girl :lol:

I love Neil Young myself. After the Gold Rush is my favorite. Also love all the bands this chick put down. Hey Babs, whats Vancouver like these days. Never been there but its always been on my wish list. Is it safe to walk the streets there? Is it worth going there for a summer vacation?

Well Im sorry. Now I know your gender. What is the big secret? I looked at your profile. No info at all? I dont get it. What are people afraid of. You arent giving out your address and phone number. It would be nice just to let people know if you are a male or female (or other). In this day and age it isnt so uncommon. How about an age and a state or country? So sorry I called you fella. I meant GAL.

I usually don't address whether I am male or female because it bears no relevance to any thoughts I post here. My profile isn't packed with info because I prefer that my words stand alone, without arbitrary info obfuscating them in the mind of whoever might read them. And you needn't apologize for calling me a "fella"....I didn't take any offense to it. :)

I love Neil Young myself. After the Gold Rush is my favorite. Also love all the bands this chick put down. Hey Babs, whats Vancouver like these days. Never been there but its always been on my wish list. Is it safe to walk the streets there? Is it worth going there for a summer vacation?

Hi ICQUB

I love Vancouver.But lately we've seen more than our share of gang violence.But I guess every port city can expect that kinda thing.We get alot of live acts here.And of course it is incredably beautifull.I have lived hear most of my life and I am always blown away by the scenery.

Great reasturants Good weed :lol:

Ya I recommend a summer vacation.

Hi ICQUB

I love Vancouver.But lately we've seen more than our share of gang violence.But I guess every port city can expect that kinda thing.We get alot of live acts here.And of course it is incredably beautifull.I have lived hear most of my life and I am always blown away by the scenery.

Great reasturants Good weed :lol:

Ya I recommend a summer vacation.

Thanks Babs. Ive heard about the gangs. I guess Toronto has a real problem with it too. Damn hoodlums.

Thanks Babs. Ive heard about the gangs. I guess Toronto has a real problem with it too. Damn hoodlums.

A kid was killed yesterday and two other guys were killed last weekend outside a high end restaraunt . Fucking crazy.Bit of a war going on a the moment.

A kid was killed yesterday and two other guys were killed last weekend outside a high end restaraunt . Fucking crazy.Bit of a war going on a the moment.

Damn cops cant seem to control anything except keeping some of us americans from coming over. Lots of trouble at the borders lately getting through. At least over in the East. Now I need a passport,. I dont even want to go back to Toronto til things calm down (the violence). I am going to Florida in a few months. First time in years. Talk to you later. Stay safe!

"Classic Rock" isn't a type of music, it's a radio format. The reason Zep are "lumped in" with groups from that era is because they are among the artists first featured on album radio (back when that term actually meant something).

I think of "Classic Rock" as 70's guitar rawk. That's how its been packaged to me. Anyway, my point being, I find them at odds with those bands that are from that classic rock group. "Lumped in", or "grouped with", maybe even "On the same team."

I usually don't address whether I am male or female because it bears no relevance to any thoughts I post here. My profile isn't packed with info because I prefer that my words stand alone, without arbitrary info obfuscating them in the mind of whoever might read them. And you needn't apologize for calling me a "fella"....I didn't take any offense to it. :)

If people don't want to fill out their profiles, they don't have to. I think it's a silly argument. No one needs to know anything about anyone here, past what they voluntarily tell you.

I think of "Classic Rock" as 70's guitar rawk. That's how its been packaged to me. Anyway, my point being, I find them at odds with those bands that are from that classic rock group. "Lumped in", or "grouped with", maybe even "On the same team."

Like it or not, Led Zeppelin are from that same era so they're always going to be considered "Classic Rock".

Archived