Led Zeppelin Tabs

MS1

lol that was 1 to 6 btw..... am i supposed to quote them 6 to 1???? i don't even know anymore.....

Yes typically the low string going to high. so in standard tuning it would be EADGBE ie as a rght handed player holding the guitar from top to bottom.. So I will reverse your tuning on the other post for When the Levee Breaks

Yes typically the low string going to high. so in standard tuning it would be EADGBE ie as a rght handed player holding the guitar from top to bottom.. So I will reverse your tuning on the other post for When the Levee Breaks

:lol: that means ive been quoting wrong since i joined this forum.... :bagoverhead:

O well it's cleared up now.... thanks

but yeah that tuning seems to work

The tuning to When the Levee breaks seems a bit strange to me. Wouldnt you think you could just play it in key on standard without going through the troulbe of using that tuning. What do you think Leddy if you happen to read this? I dont have it in front of me. It is listed as EACFAC. Is that how you play it?

Going through some old magazines yesterday I found a Jimmy Page interview about this.

So, straight from the horse's mouth: it's a Fender 12 string in open G, but the whole thing sounds lower because the track has been slowed down to make it sound darker.

So the tuning is really DGDGBD but sounds as CFCFAC.

End of mystery. :D

Archived